Angular News Saturday, June 30
- What you always wanted to know about Angular Dependency Injection tree
- Angular Elements: how does this magic work under the hood?
- Tip: to get element injector just open console and write:Resolution algorithm – The code that describes Angular dependency resolution algorithm within view can be found here.
- If we have root AppComponent with template child/child, then we have three views: – HostView_AppComponent – some contentThe resolution algorithm is based on view hierarhy: – If we ask for some token in child component it will first look at child element injector, where checks then goes up through all…
- To get view parent element Angular uses the following function: – For instance, lets imagine the following small angular app: – Assume that we are inside grid-tile component and asking for GridListComponent.
- Each time we provide any token on an element, angular creates new allProviders and publicProviders array inherited from parent node, otherwise it just shares the same array with parent node.It means that grid-tile has already known about all providers that were registered on all parent elements within current view.
- Basically, heres how angular collects providers for elements within template: – As we can see above, grid-tile can successfully get GridListComponent from its element injector through allProviders because grid-tile element injector contains providers from parent element.
@NG_Tutorial: What you always wanted to know about Angular Dependency Injection tree. By @yurzui https://t.co/uR7CDVzIA9
- The @angular/elements package provides the functionality to convert Angular Components to native Web Components using the Custom Elements API.
- Exposing an Angular component as a CustomElement – Now that weve seen all thats involved in implementing an HTML Custom Element, lets implement the same functionality using Angular and then make this functionality available as a Custom Element.
- First lets start out with a simple Angular Component: – As you can see, it does exactly the same as the Custom Element implemented above.
- This Bridge will connect Angular Component to Custom Element.
- Heres a quick synopsis of the modules in Angular Elements and how it relates to what we did in this this module implements the Custom Element callbacks we discussed in this article, and initializes an NgElementStrategy as the bridge to connect our Angular Component to Custom Elements.
@maxim_koretskyi: “Angular Elements: how does this magic work under the hood?” - @Jialipassion https://t.co/S0ziX6KurR https://t.co/GC4M01ANoT
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling