Angular, angular, angularjs, mvc & much more…
Angular News Tuesday, June 19
- Angular Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.June 2018)
- The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- Material Dashboard Using Angular 6 – DZone Web Dev
- Project Modules In Treeview Using Angular And MVC
Angular, MVC, ASPNET
- How to create custom Angular Element – Sumeet Roy – Medium
node, nodejs, coding, js
- Angular Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.June2018) – For the past month, we ranked nearly 800 Angular articles to pick the Top 10 stories that can help advance your career (1.25% chance).
- Topics in this list: Tutorial, Ivy engine, Google I/O, Renderer, Bootstrap 4, Library, Angular Material, Ngrx DevTools, Angular Elements, MEAN Stack – Watch Angular Monthly Top 10 on Github and get email once a month.
- Course of the month: – A) Beginners: Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire NgRx.
- [1,301 recommends, 4.7/5 stars] – B) Angular NodeJSThe MEAN Stack Guide.
- [6,009 recommends, 4.6/5 stars] – – Build A Real World Beautiful Web APP with Angular 6A to Z Ultimate Guide (2018)PART I. Courtesy of Hamed Baatour
@Mybridge: Angular Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.June 2018)https://t.co/u8jTpiIaxU #Angular https://t.co/Kod3fiMx2J
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
@eggheadio: Consume https://t.co/tX5hNfKzUd Core SignalR values in an Angular Application – #angular lesson by @FabianGosebrink https://t.co/CSqrT5aiyN
- With the release of Angular 6.0, one of the features which I like the most is Material Dashboard, which is kind of a starter component with a list of dynamic card components.
- In this article, we are going to learn how to make use of Material Dashboard starter component into our application to get a Dashboard structure with the following few steps.
- Material Dashboard is completely inspired by Google’s Angular Material Design Component.
- In Angular 6.0, there is a tree of components which is used to create a group of components and by using these components, we can get Materialized Dashboard using Angular Material + Material CDK Components.
- Earlier, weinstalled for generating Material Dashboard, with which we can use a single command to generate a starter dashboard component.
@hasdid: #AngularJS | Material Dashboard Using Angular 6 https://t.co/6hEvyAHhsn
@CsharpCorner: Project Modules In Treeview Using #Angular And #MVC by @satya_inet cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/B23U4TSg8W #ASPNET… https://t.co/RNTFdAEGAd
@angularxparis: Using #angular element – tips through an exemplehttps://t.co/3GifutY0T8
@AlyssaNicoll: Talking with @jelbourn about the Angular CDK rn @AngularAir https://t.co/jvAayZaxXy https://t.co/9x3cOmMWRC
@CarThrottle: A lot of creases going on here! https://t.co/GXaewUl0dF
@BoostLog_Python: https://t.co/YKp2ddavYf Use Celery for Real-time Task Processing and Deferred Execution! #node #nodejs #coding #js… https://t.co/WoDLoVTkjj
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling