Angular, angular5, application, azure & much more…
Angular News Saturday, June 23
- Custom Attribute Directive In Angular
- The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
Application, Azure, Deployment, WebAPI, Angular6, VisualStudioCode
Angular, React, VueJS, VSCode
- ReactJS vs Angular Comparison: Which is Better? – Hacker Noon
- How I learned ODOO – Python
- Truly UI – Web Components for Desktop Applications
- Github Stars !== Usage: React is still blowing Vue and Angular Away
- Change the code into file as per the below code, With the help of @HostListner, Angular listened to these two events mouseover and mouseleave, where the directive had been implemented.
- Change the directive code as following, In the above code, we set backgroundColor as a string with HostBinding, and inside the HostBinding decorator function we passed style.backgroundColor, now whenever we will change our string i.e. backgroundColor, it changes the style of host element where we had implemented the directive.
- In the above code, we set backgroundColor as a string with HostBinding, and inside the HostBinding decorator function we passed style.backgroundColor, now whenever we will change our string i.e. backgroundColor, it changes the style of host element where we had implemented the directive.
- Go to the and change directive as per the following code, In the above code we declared two input properties called defaultColor and highlightColor and set the value of these properties on mouseover and mouseleave events.
- For this write the following code into your Now, go to the app.component.html file and write the below code Now, go to the app.component.html file and write the below code See, the output of the above code In the above code, we have not applied any kind of validation or…
@CsharpCorner: Custom Attribute Directive In #Angular by @inform2verma cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/b3a9URMd7N #Angular5 https://t.co/gzEXA9Btts
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
@CsharpCorner: Contact #Application #Azure #Deployment https://t.co/kWoL8UW9Gu Core #WebAPI, #Angular6 Using #VisualStudioCode by… https://t.co/4BlEHfzXrT
@RupaniChirag: Recipes for debugging various JS technologies like #Angular, #React, #VueJS in #VSCode https://t.co/kHUWvQ3c53
@reactjsday: ReactJS vs Angular Comparison: Which is Better?☞ https://t.co/Uv42usevuP #Reactjs #Angular https://t.co/mh4pIVgFZI
@php_tut: Web Development with Angular and PHP☞ https://t.co/o6KrWCZ9b7#phpdevelopment https://t.co/BUDXBihDy4
@stephenfluin: Building #Angular apps for desktop? Check out Truly UI.https://t.co/aiLKHtCLFi
@porteneuve: Beyond stars: a better comparison of usage/adoption for React, Vue and Angular — https://t.co/pABaQ7J8pv
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling