Angular, angularjs, angular, app & much more…
Angular News Friday, May 25
- r/angularjs – How to Develop Mobile Apps Using AngularJS?
- Build Navigation In Angular App
- Angular 6 Release vs. Angular 5: New Features and Improvements – DZone Web Dev
@DavidDeWell: How to Develop Mobile Apps Using AngularJS? via /r/angularjs https://t.co/zZku3VmeKQ #angular #angularjs https://t.co/Ndv9Kiuw29
- In this article, we will learn the following, – – Ignite UI provides a Navigation Drawer component for Angular that is a side navigation container.
- To create an angular project with Ignite UI, run the following command.
- The above code snippet and is enough to show a basic navigation drawer with minimum functionality in a web page.
- As you can see from Figure 1, a web page with simple navigation in the left side is created.
- And open the web application in web browser using drawer is a very useful component of Ignite UI to quickly add navigation to your Angular app.
- The highlights of Angular 6 include the Angular Command Line Interface (CLI), The Component Development KIT (CDK) and the Angular Material package update.
- A new Tree component is now added in the Angular Material Design Package and the Component Dev Kit.
- Using the Elements Package, you can create Angular components and publish them as Web Components, which can then be used in any HTML page.
- Turning a component into a custom element gives you an easy path for creating dynamic HTML content for your Angular app, and, using the Angular Elements package, it is even easier to create native custom elements.
- The Angular command-line interface is now equipped with new commands such as , whichupdates dependencies and code, and , which helps quickly add application features and also supports turning applications into progressive web apps.
@DZone: #Angular 6 Release vs. Angular 5: New Features and Improvements via Arsalan Rashid https://t.co/lleyhklOg4 #webdev https://t.co/dMO4Vi6FbW
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling