Angular News Saturday, June 2
- Controller And Modules In Angular
- Learn About Data Binding In Angular
- Using Angular Material with Angular 6 – Ahmed Abdelsalam – Medium
- In this article, we will see controllers and the modules in AngularJS.
- The output will be, – – Module is a controller for the different parts of our application, filter, directive etc.
- Modules are equivalent to the Main()method of an Angular application.
- Modules declaratively specify how the Angular application should be bootstrapped.
- Attaching the message property to the Controller – – Register the controller to the module – – In this article, we learned about Controllers and Modules in AngularJS.
@CsharpCorner: Controller And Modules In #Angular by Naveen Arumugam cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/FE1VoFwX8q https://t.co/FSZjS8oO3q
- By running this code, the output is given below – – It displays the respective name and the age because in the code I link the module by using the ng-app (inside the HTML tag) and also I link the controller by using (inside the body tag).
- Using a binding expression with img src attribute results in a 404 error in Angular JS.
- But Angular JS binding expression that is specified with src attribute is not evaluated.
- ng- repeat is mostly used in the html tables The example for ng-repeat is given below: – – The output of the code is given below – – – – The working of ng-repeat is the same as the for each loop.
- The output of the code is given below – – In this article, we have learned about the two-way data binding in Angular JS.
@CsharpCorner: Learn About #DataBinding In #Angular by Naveen Arumugam cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/rCf7s5J7YU https://t.co/iflCpqqT3J
- In your application root directory run: – – It updated the and – – Added to your file – – Added to – – You can generate a starter component including a toolbar and a side navigation.
- Run: – – You can see the result by adding tag to your – – Your final should look like – – You can generate a starter data table component that is pre-configured with a datasource for sorting and pagination.
- Now we have 2 modules in our application ( and ), so if you want to create new component or service you have to mention where do you want to add your new component.
- If we want to create new component named – – in your terminal run( make sure you’re in your root directory first): – – This will create new component named and will add it to .
- If you forgot to add the argument you’ll get an error next time adding new component.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling