Angular News Friday, February 9
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- MVC Angular CRUD Operation Using WEB API 2 With Stored Procedure
- In this article, I am going to explain how to do CRUD Operation in Asp.Net MVC AngularJS Using WEB API 2 With Stored Procedure.
- Step, stored procedure, , ,
- Angularjs and Spring Integration Tutorial
- HTML5, rich browser-based features, and the single page application are extremely valuable tools for modern development. Every application requires a server side (backend) framework besides the client side (frontend) framework.
- single page, single page application, server sides framework, AngularJS based examples, Spring MVC application
- Cypress integration by salemdar · Pull Request #2210 · mgechev/angular-seed
- angular-seed – Extensible, reliable, modular, PWA ready starter project for Angular (2 and beyond) with statically typed build and AoT compilation
- official gulp integration, GitHub, Google Chrome, latest Safari, verified signature
- Spring Boot and AngularJS Integration Tutorial
- This tutorial helps you to build a simple spring boot application. Also, you might like to implement a simple UI such as an administrator tool or control panel to work with the backend. This is when I start learning about Angularjs to develop a simple UI for a monitoring project at work. I’ve found Spring…
- spring boot, Spring Boot Application, simple spring boot, Spring Boot applications, Spring based Applications
- Learn Angular v4 – Part 4
- Director at Rebin Infotech, C# Corner MVP for consecutive 5 years with over 7 years of experience in IT industry and exposure of working with wide variety o …
- Learn Angular v4, chapter, Chapters Ahmedabad Chapter, Corner Kolkata Chapter, UK Public Chapter
- This video provides a quick look at what’s covered in the “Integrating Angular with Node.js RESTful Services” course by Dan Wahlin. For more details on the c…
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 13:33:43 +0000 2018
Author: Nikunj Satasiya
- In this article, I am going to explain how to do CRUD operations in ASP.NET MVC AngularJS using WEB API 2 with Stored Procedure.
- So, you should follow these steps to create a web application.
- Click on Web from the left-side panel and select ASP.NET MVC4 Web Application, give name, and click OK.
- Step 5 – – Step 7 – – – – Give a name to your Controller and select Empty API Controller.
- Step 17 – – – – Now, If talking about VIEW then Write Following code in Index.cshtml File – – Summary – – – – In this article, I clearly explained how to perform CURD operations in ASP.NET MVC with AngulerJS using Web API and also explain how to use…
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 01:00:06 +0000 2018
Author: Ima Miri
- For example, the library may be packaged as a JAR and made available to your Spring MVC application.
- So, the following configuration is required in the to prevent any further exceptions regarding missing file – – Another plugin that is used is , to run the application without installing any tomcat server (You can install the tomcat and deploy the project in your tomcat).
- Angular uses scopes, along with the information contained in the template, data model, and controller, to keep models and views separate, but in sync.
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 15:31:27 +0000 2018
- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 19:00:58 +0000 2018
Author: Ima Miri
- This tutorial helps you to build a simple spring boot application.
- I’ve found Spring boot and Angularjs very easy to work with, especially when there is a tight deadline for the project.
- Spring Boot provides an easy way to quickly and simply run a java application, through an embedded server – by default it uses an embedded version of tomcat – thus eliminating the need of any Java EE containers.
- For example, the library may be packaged as a JAR and made available to your Spring Boot application.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 15:00:02 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 03 10:05:12 +0000 2017
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling