Angular News Friday, January 19
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Real Time Apps with TypeScript: Integrating Web Sockets, Node & Angular
- Some time ago I implemented a simple chat application using TypeScript language only. The main goal was to write a demo to explain how you can use this programming language on the client side and on…
- client app, latest Angular features, Real Time Apps, simple chat application, Angular CLI version
- Releases · angular/angular-cli · GitHub
- angular-cli – CLI tool for Angular
- angular/cli, commits, release, correct CSS resource, workaround TS decorator
- ⚡A tslint preset for teams, aligned with the official Angular style guide, for consistent code base 🔥
- tslint preset for Angular
- Sales report of Become a Ninja with Angular
- Public sales report of the ebook “Become a Ninja with Angular”, giving global and per country numbers.
- sales, Angular, Ninja, ebook, Interested
- ¿Angular Full Stack? – Angular Bolivia – Medium
- Full Stack, Full Stack developer, Desarrolladores Full Stack, Discover Meteor, Meteor Integration
- migration to HttpClient by NilsWild · Pull Request #6951 · jhipster/generator-jhipster · GitHub
- generator-jhipster – Open Source application generator for creating Spring Boot + Angular projects in seconds!
- spec/entry.ts, webpack, ///node_modules/zone.js/dist/zone.js, secs, ///node_modules/zone.js/dist/jasmine-patch.js
- Cosmic JS NPM Module v3.0 Tour
- Cosmic JS is a cloud-hosted content platform that offers a flexible and intuitive CMS API. Build websites and applications with more freedom and manage content easier. Get started for Free.
- Cosmic JS, Cosmic JS bucket, Bucket free trial, Builder Bucket Referral, Cosmic JS support
- Release 4.1.0 · mgechev/codelyzer · GitHub
- codelyzer – Static analysis for Angular projects.
- incorrectly throws error, i18n check-text edge, standard DOM event, Angular Compiler, Angular component
- The Future of Checkout Forms – Payment Request API
- Use Stripe Elements to make your Progressive Web App handle in-app payments. In this episode, we use Angular 5 and the Payment Request API to build a next-ge…
- upload original content, YouTube, videos, music, friends
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 16 16:56:12 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-09T14:32:12.993000+00:00
Author: Luis Aviles
- đInitializing server applicationCreate a package.json file and then install the following dependencies:npm install –save express socket.io @types/express @types/socket.ioWeâll need to install some devDependencies to allow integrate gulp and typescript so that we can define build tasks easily with these tools later:npm install –save-dev typescript gulp gulp-typescriptTypeScript Compiler ConfigurationCreate a tsconfig.json…
- letâs see further details into our server/src directory:server/|- src/ |- model/ |- message.model.ts |- user.model.ts |- index.ts |- server.ts|- package.json|- tsconfig.json|- gulpfile.jsChat Server ImplementationThe main files in server directory are index.ts and chat-server.
- js command to have the server running.Client CodeLetâs generate our client directory using the latest Angular CLI version:ng new typescript-chat-client –routing –prefix tcc –skip-installThen install your dependencies running npm install(I prefer to use Yarn for this step):cd typescript-chat-clientyarn installAdding AngularÂ MaterialFind and follow the latest guide to install Angular Material inside…
- This time inside chat directory:ng generate service chat/shared/services/socket –module chatng generate class chat/shared/model/userng generate class be ending with a structure similar to:client/|- src/ |- app/ |- chat/ |- shared/ |- model/ |- user.ts |- message.ts |- services/ |- socket.service.ts |- shared/ |-app.module.tsObservables and WebÂ SocketsSince our Angular app comes with RxJS,…
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 19 04:02:42 +0000 2018
- clydin released this Dec 6, 2017 · 105 commits to master since this release – – This is a minor release which is tied to Angular 5.1.
- For more details about this release, see our blog post about Angular 5.1.
- A big thank you to everyone who participated in this release:
Tweeted At: Wed Jan 17 16:50:57 +0000 2018
- A preset with TSLint rules for development of Angular applications.
- The preset contains both, tslint core rules, and codelyzer rules, which are going to perform Angular specific linting.
- This package is based on the tslint configuration of Angular CLI and aligns with the Angular style guide.
- Note: there are few more rules added on top of the Angular CLI configuration: – – After that configure to use the preset: – – Notice that and are configurable so you need to add them manually in the section of .
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 16 21:17:03 +0000 2018
- Here are the sales of our ebook Become a Ninja with Angular.
- Interested in the sales of our other books?
- Here they are: – – Interested in the sales of our other books?
- Here they are: – – Back to Become a Ninja with Angular book page.
Tweeted At: Thu Jan 18 20:24:02 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-18T19:51:17.915000+00:00
Author: Kenji Lozano
- Se trata de un perfil muy demandado y bien remunerado, ya que empresas como Facebook, Google, entre otras buscan desarrolladores con ese perfil.Si hacemos una bĂşsqueda rĂĄpida acerca de que significa ser âFull Stackâ encontraremos muchos puntos de vista, algunos validos, otros ambiguos, los que creen que deberĂan ser un…
- Pero esos puntos de vista son muy dependientes al âStackâ en el que trabajes(y el objetivo de este post no es tener una discusiĂłn acerca de puntos de vista), por tal motivo podrĂamos decir que:Ser desarrollador Full-Stack no significa que haya dominado necesariamente todo lo necesario para trabajar con el…
Tweeted At: Thu Jan 18 19:21:37 +0000 2018
- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 19 01:30:55 +0000 2018
- You can have up to 5 Builder Buckets at any given time each with a 14-day trial.
- During this trial, you have free access to all Bucket Add-ons including Webhooks, Localization, Revision History and more.
- At any point during of your 14-day trial you can upgrade or use the Builder Bucket Referral Program to extend your Builder Bucket free trial time.
Tweeted At: Thu Jan 18 17:58:21 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Thu Jan 18 13:17:02 +0000 2018
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling