Angular News Friday, January 5
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Organizing Your Angular Application – Austin – Medium
- Organizing your closet is easy, an enterprise application not so much. Luckily for us Angular developers, the Angular CLI helps us get started with some basic structure but as you build out your…
- clean folder structure, Angular CLI, bite size pieces, basic structure, route definition
- Create Dynamic Forms in Angular from @juristr on @eggheadio
- When we build forms, we know there’s a good chance that the data we want to collect may change. Dynamic Forms in Angular give us the ability to define the underlying object model before binding the form to the template. This lets our forms programmatically adjust to the underlying model…
- underlying object model, advanced input controls, radio button lists, good chance, underlying model
- Will Vue.js Become a Giant Like Angular or React? – 10Clouds
- Vue.js is a close partner of Angular and React in more and more article titles, taking the world by a storm. What makes Vue.js win developers’ hearts?
- vue, react, in-house vue expert, Vue shares, Vue library
- AngularJs vs React – What’s Better For App Developers?
- It’s difficult to stay aware of the majority of the new and forthcoming front-end web improvement advancements; mostly in light of the fact that they are rich in number, incompletely in light of the fact that they are rich in highlights. Two of the most famous ones right now are…
- web applications, dynamic web applications, React Developer Tools, web improvement advancements, React authority
- TCU’s albino basketball star shares his story
- TCU sophomore guard Jaylen Fisher was born an albino, and he’s OK with that now.
- Fisher, high school, Jaylen Fisher, TCU sophomore point, albinism
- I’m choosing angular – Lucid Gypsy
- For Paula’s Pick a Word Thursday Special. This is partly because there are two words in Paula’s list that I’ve never heard before and had to look up. Algid, Algid is a rather cold and lonely word, etymologically speaking-it’s the only word in any of the dictionaries we publish that comes…
- Latin word algēre, Paula, Paula’s list, Thursday Special, clear definition
- How to submit your story to DailyJS – DailyJS – Medium
- Responsive Web Design, mobile app development, Learn Startup, Mobile Development, CSS3
- ngAir 142 – Angular Elements with Rob Wormald
- upload original content, YouTube, videos, music, friends
- Learn Angular v4 – Part 3
- Director at Rebin Infotech, C# Corner MVP for consecutive 5 years with over 7 years of experience in IT industry and exposure of working with wide variety o …
- Learn Angular v4, chapter, Chapters Ahmedabad Chapter, Corner Kolkata Chapter, UK Public Chapter
Tweeted At: Thu Jan 04 22:08:01 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-12-27T14:44:35.912000+00:00
- In this article, I’ll give you a complex page and show you how I break it down into bite size pieces that results in a clean folder structure.The CLI Generated StructureLets look at the basic structure the Angular CLI generates for us:my-app/ src/ app/ app.component.ts assets/ environments/This is a good…
- It might look something like this:my-app/ src/ app/ admin/ admin.module.ts admin.component.ts dashboard/ dashboard.module.ts dashboard.component.ts search/ search.module.ts search.component.tsAs I build out features underneath those pages, I create more nested folders underneath that feature module.my-app/ src/ app/ admin/ profile/ profile.component.ts users/ users.component.tsI don’t typically group those into modules though unless they become…
- Lets say the requirements for this page state:When user clicks Edit Item, they should land on the description.As users click different items in the left hand navigation for the item, it should replace the body with the appropriate item clicked.Navigation should always be represented in the left nav.Lets start off…
- module.ts shared/ components/ header/ header.component.ts header.module.tsIn this structure, each route would fall in its own folder under edit-item top level folder/module.
- To recap:Top level pages live under app in their own modules so we can lazy loadPut shared components outside the app folder in a shared or common folder structureStructure your folders around your route definitionsI’m #ngPandaI hope you enjoyed the post, if you liked it follow me on Twitter and…
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 05 04:18:04 +0000 2018
- When we build forms, we know there’s a good chance that the data we want to collect may change.
- Dynamic Forms in Angular give us the ability to define the underlying object model before binding the form to the template.
- This lets our forms programmatically adjust to the underlying model so we don’t have to update each form manually as our data will eventually change.
- In this course Google Developer Expert-led we will use Angular’s Reactive Forms and learn about the basics for dynamically rendering .
- If you’re coming from AngularJS (v1.x) you may also be familiar with dynamic forms in the context of , a library for automating dynamic forms.
Tweeted At: Thu Jan 04 15:15:04 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-06-14T10:19:22+00:00
Author: Front-End Developer
- Over the last three months, Vue.js core repo GitHub stars have grown by more than 20 percent, while Angular and React had to settle for 14 percent and 10 percent respectively.
- As Vue.js was the first front-end framework I learned and fell in love with it, I kept asking myself the question whether or not it will be used as broadly as the previously mentioned giants: Angular and React.
- Actually, there are a couple of things in which Vue is not a killer, and developers should be aware of them before choosing it for their projects: – – Here comes the really difficult part where Vue doesn’t even see how far its competitors are.
- While researching jobs on LinkedIn and Indeed, I noticed that Angular and React are still total dominators, covering more than 80 percent of front-end job markets in many countries.
- I argue, however, that Vue will eventually become Angular and React’s next big partner and therefore encourage you to try it yourself to get to know its features and potential problems it may cause.
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 05 04:19:32 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-05T04:02:42+00:00
- It’s difficult to stay aware of the majority of the new and forthcoming front-end web improvement advancements; mostly in light of the fact that they are rich in number, incompletely in light of the fact that they are rich in highlights.
- It isn’t be undermined by the way that it is new since it has carried progressive new advancements into the Model View Controller(MVC) engineering.
- With AngularJS, be that as it may, the greater part of these confinements were conquered making it fantastically simple to manufacture dynamic web applications with AngularJS.
Tweeted At: Thu Jan 04 21:06:41 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-04T21:06:39+00:00
Author: Sue Says:
- For Paula’s Pick a Word Thursday Special.
- This is partly because there are two words in Paula’s list that I’ve never heard before and had to look up.
- Algid, Algid is a rather cold and lonely word, etymologically speaking-it’s the only word in any of the dictionaries we publish that comes from the Latin word algēre, meaning “to feel cold.”
- So, kudos to Paula for unearthing these gems, I’ll certainly be algid in the next few days, but I don’t think I’ll try the auricomous look any time soon.
- If you’d like to join Paula she’ll be happy to see you!
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 05 12:23:17 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-06-01T12:04:24.214000+00:00
Author: Chris Brandrick
- If you have a story that you think is relevant to a growing developer audience, or youâre working on one, we want to hear from you.
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 05 03:46:42 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 02 19:05:23 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 05 11:30:00 +0000 2018
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling