Angular News Friday, March 30 Code snippet, Main html page, App shell & more…
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Single Page Application Using ASP.Net Core-AngularJs – CodeProject
- In this post we are going to create a Single Page Application (SPA) with AngularJS and ASP.Net Core. We will use Angular-UI-Router for our application routing instead of MVC routing.; Author: Shashangka Shekhar; Updated: 29 Mar 2018; Section: ASP.NET; Chapter: Web Development; Updated: 29 Mar 2018
- code snippet, main html page, application, application folder structure, Single Page Application
- How to structure huge angular apps – web-dave
- app shell, real world app, presentational components, large Angular applications, Angular CLI
- Every year new different projects appeared with their own features, but now we can roughly agreeing that Angular, React or Vue.js are the pioneers in this world. The nowdays FE dev can be illustrated…
- React, new React context, React dev team, Angular, New Context API
- Getting started Lets get started, open visual studio to create a new project, Goto > File > New > Project then choose project for creating ASP.Net Core application with ASP.Net Core 2.0 MVC Web Application like below screenshot.
- As our planning, we are using AngularJS routing to create the Single Page Application by ASP.NET static file serving.
- Add a gulp file then copy below code snippet and paste it to the newly added file – – Now from top menu in visual studio Goto > View > Other Window > Task Runner Explorer.
- We are almost done with application steps, now its time to minify our application in a single js file then reference it to the main html page.
- Modify Gulp: Add below code snippet to existing gulp file, Goto > TaskRunnerExplorer then refresh the window, it will work while we build the application due to its binding.
- But these are very small example projects that are far away from a real world app.
- First of all we want to create a folder for our features we want to implement in our app.
- We can break them up into two categories: – – Just a small explanation of the connection and the data flow here – – We have a container component with some logic and it holds some presentational components.
- Those small parts can be presentational components – – Components can be reused but logic can be reused, too.
- Huge apps are easy to maintain, if you follow some rules and use the awesome features of Angular CLI and Typescript.
- Every year new different projects appeared with their own features, but now we can roughly agreeing that Angular, React or Vue.js are the pioneers in this world.
- indeed.com: JobTrendsAt Jan/2018, the create-react-app(CLI tool helping create React app), has been moved from the incubation to the official facebook version 16(codenamed Fiber) which was announced Sep/2017, improved SSR(rewrite of server renderer) and added the support of custom DOM prop and fragment.
- Checkout more details: – – Reacts new Context API – – Replacing Redux with the new React context APIAsync RenderingThe async rendering was raised from the basic question of How to provide the best user experience among the differences of the computer power and net latency?
- Vue.js2017 was an impressive and impactive year for Vue.js and similarly positioned as React and Angular as well.
- Take a look Why we moved from Angular 2 to Vue.js (and why we didnt choose React article for reference.AngularFollowing the every 6 months release schedule, the v5.0 was release Nov/2017.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling