Angular News Monday, February 12
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- starters – Starter templates for Ionic apps, used by the Ionic CLI
- AWS Mobile Hub, data type string, Mobile Hub project, new Ionic project,
- Tech Junkie Blog: AngularJS SPA Part 8: Installing ExpressJS Application Server
- SPA application, root folder, previous blog post, command line, AngularJS SPA application
cannot be used to index type · Issue #15768 · Microsoft/TypeScript
- type, index type, type stringtonumber, ,
- Angular Docs
- Angular Docs,
- ngAtlanta 2018
- ngAtlanta, Chloe Condon, Metrics Oh, ,
- Get rid of unused CSS selectors
- Get rid of unused CSS selectors using this free online tool
- unused CSS elements, , ,
- What is Angular, Why Angular and the key building blocks or terms we need to be aware in latest version of Angular. TABLE OF CONTENT 00:40 What is Angular 01…
- key building blocks, Angular, latest version, ,
- This Ionic starter comes with a pre-configured AWS Mobile Hub project set up to use Amazon DynamoDB, S3, Pinpoint, and Cognito.
- To create a new Ionic project using this AWS Mobile Hub starter, run – – Which will create a new app in .
- Once the app is created, into it: – – awsmobile init Please tell us about your project: Where is your project ?
- Where is your project s distribution directory that stores build artifacts: dist What is your project s start run: ionic serve What awsmobile project name would you like to use: … Successfully created AWS Mobile Hub project: … – – Finally push the changes to server side – – Now…
- To run the app in the browser, run – – To run the app on device, first add a platform, and then run it: – – Or open the platform-specific project in the relevant IDE: – – Since your Ionic app is just a web app, it can be hosted…
- Now we can install Express in the root folder of our SPA application.Here are the steps to create an Express application:1.
- Open the command line prompt at the root folder of the SPA application2.
- Once you type y a bunch of folders will be created for your application folder4.
- Now typeto let nodemon monitor node for changes.
- Make sure you are at the root of your application when you type
- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling