Angular News Monday, February 12
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- covalent – Teradata UI Platform built on Angular Material
- bug fixes, docs, change detection, support, virtual scroll
- docker-nginx-letsencrypt-upstream – infrastructure: docker-compose config for node and redis behind upstream nginx ( SSL/HTTPS ) on debian jessie
- Docker compose config, huge Docker fan, proxy upstream node, Google Chrome, latest Safari
- Spring Boot and AngularJS Integration Tutorial
- This tutorial helps you to build a simple spring boot application. Also, you might like to implement a simple UI such as an administrator tool or control panel to work with the backend. This is when I start learning about Angularjs to develop a simple UI for a monitoring project at work. I’ve found Spring…
- spring boot, Spring Boot Application, simple spring boot, Spring Boot applications, Spring based Applications
- How Ice Skaters Turn Physics Into Astonishing Spins
- Conservation of angular momentum is the name of the game.
- angular momentum, angular velocity, , ,
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 22:00:33 +0000 2018
- The main focus of this release is support both and , also making our modules really stand alone so they dont depend on the styles and configurable typography following the angular material usage.
- Please check the Angular Material changelog for breaking changes and deprecations, since those will be breaking changes in future material releases.
- The following inputs are: – – This release will make sure we work properly with + usage of the module + some layout structure changes to add more flexibility and better examples for each layout.
- Please check the angular material and changelog – – We are also pleased to announce the release of the module which makes the editor (used by ) simple to use in the browser or electron.
- Small patch release to address a loading component issue and documentation updates with change detection since creating components or changing inputs on component life hooks cycles need to explicitly call a change detection cycle by developers.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 11:26:07 +0000 2018
- Docker compose config for proxy upstream node servers behind SSL ( Let’s Encrypt ) Nginx on Debian Jessie.
- Personally I am not a huge Docker fan and err on the side of bash scripts and/or Lambda, but this may be valuable to you.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 20:00:19 +0000 2018
Author: Ima Miri
- This tutorial helps you to build a simplespring boot application.
- Ive found Spring boot and Angularjs very easy to work with, especially when there is a tight deadline for the project.
- Spring Boot provides aneasyway to quickly and simply run a java application, through an embedded server by default it uses an embedded version of tomcat thus eliminating the need ofany Java EE containers.
- For example, the library may be packaged as a JAR and made available to your SpringBootapplication.
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 12 14:31:17 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-12T13:00:00+00:00
Author: WIRED Staff
- But if you look at energy (and include mass in the energy), then energy is conserved.Now for angular momentum.
- I think most people are OK with the idea of the angular velocitybut the moment of inertia thing is a bit more complicated.
- Basically, the moment of inertia is a property of an object that depends on the distribution of the mass about the rotation axis.
- If you have more mass further away from the axis of rotation, the moment of inertia is larger than if that was was close to the axis.Here is a super quick demoand you can try this at home.
- The angular momentum depends on both the angular velocity and the mass distribution of the object.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 02:51:23 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-30T20:42:22.055000+00:00
- The behavior that shows and hides elements, copies content to a clipboard, adds a new todo to a list, and all the other interactions we associate with a modern web application.Prior to Stimulus, Basecamp used a smattering of different styles and patterns to apply these sprinkles.
- If youre happy with the complexity and effort it takes to maintain an application within the maelstrom of, say, React + Redux, then Turbolinks + Stimulus will not appeal to you.If, on the other hand, you have nagging sense that what youre working on does not warrant the intense complexity…
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling