Angular News Monday, January 15
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 25 Amazing Angular Open Source Projects for the Past Year (v.2018)
- For the past year, we’ve compared nearly 2,500 Angular open source projects to pick Top 25 (1% chance).
- open source projects, Angular open source, source Angular libraries, Github stars, Mybridge AI
- 12 Things to Help Large Organizations Do Angular Right
- Victor Savkin is a co-founder of nrwl.io, providing Angular consulting to enterprise teams. He was previously on the Angular core team at Google, and built the dependency injection, change detection…
- source code, developers, Angular CLI, Angular source code, large organizations
- A Single Page Application Using Angular v4
- In this article, we are going to create a single page application in Angular 4.
- new item, export class, code, single page application, text box
- Build Your First Vue.js Component
- I remember when I picked up CakePHP back in the days, I loved how easy it was to get started with. Not only were the docs well-structured and exhaustive, but…
- Vue.js, component, webpack-simple Vue.js template, Vue.js devtools browser, ready-to-use Vue.js boilerplates
- Angular JS – Most Preferable Open-Source for Mobile Apps and Web Apps
- Read why you should choose AngularJS for mobile and web apps development. All the details about benefits and top features of Angular JS
- continuously improvement Datafloq, one-stop source, artificial intelligence, big data, data science
- Villa K’s angular concrete volumes provide views of a Finnish forest and the Baltic Sea
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 08 18:06:11 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-08T18:02:21.354000+00:00
- 25 Amazing Angular Open Source Projects for the Past Year (v.2018)For the past year, we’ve compared nearly 2,500 Angular open source projects to pick Top 25 (1% chance).
- This is a competitive list and it carefully picks the best open source Angular libraries, tools and apps published between January and December 2017.
- 4,078 ⭐️): HereOpen source projects can be useful for programmers.
- You can learn by reading the source code and build something on top of the existing projects.
- Give a plenty of time to play around with Angular open source projects you may have missed for the past year.
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 09 18:16:14 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-09T18:11:08.649000+00:00
Author: Victor Savkin
- These are your components, services, utilities used in many different apps.Third-party libs and tools.To be effective, developers should be able to:Create app-specific libsExtract reusable libsVerify that a code change to a reusable lib does not break any apps and libs that depend on itRefactor multiple apps and libs togetherDetermine who…
- When it is easy to scaffold and configure a reusable library within minutes (instead of days)âŚ only then will developers invest in building and maintaining reusable libraries.If multiple applications have dependencies on multiple libraries, regression testing can become very difficult when a library changes.
- If it is impossible to automatically verify that a change to a reusable library does not break any apps depending on it, developers will be afraid to make changes and will write defensive, brittle code.If developers cannot refactor across different apps and libs, they wonât evolve the APIs.When developers cannot…
- It uses the monorepo approach, where many applications and libraries are stored in the same source code repository (read more about it here)With Nrwl/Nx developers can:Create app-specific libs in minutesExtract reusable libs in minutesVerify that a code change to a reusable lib does not break any apps and libs depending…
- Even by extracting only 30 lines of code into a reusable library, you can make your teams much more productive and save many weeks of work.For instance, every single application the team at Nrwl looks at has a lot of race conditions.
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 09 18:00:01 +0000 2018
Author: Rathrola Prem
- In this application, we can add different items from the text box and remove the items from the list, as shown below.
- Output – – – – – – – – Let’s write our code for adding a new item from the input text.
- So now, add a new item to the export class as an empty string.
- It’s going to have a function instance and first of all, we need to check if this.newitem is not equal to empty, then add a new item.
- So, from HTML, we can send the index number of the item that contains a list of elements.
Tweeted At: Sun Jan 14 14:32:42 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-12-26T09:20:00+00:00
- Vue.js (rightfully) prides itself on being runnable as a simple script include, but things are a bit different when you want to use single-file components.
- If you inspect the HTML, you should see no sign of the element: Vue.js replaced it with the component.
- That’s because we also added a counter in a at root level, and component templates in Vue.js only accept one root element.
- You write regular CSS with “normal” class names, and Vue.js handles scoping by assigning data-attributes to HTML elements and appending it to the compiled styles.
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 15 09:21:47 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Sun Jan 14 18:58:54 +0000 2018
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling