Angular News Monday, January 8
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Angular 5 Reactive Forms And Validations
- Let’s explore what are reactive forms and ways of validating the reactive forms in Angular 5.
- reactive forms, initial value, component, Angular form controls, form development approach
- Angular 4 Upgrade for Spring Security OAuth
- Let’s upgrade our AngularJS application for Spring Security OAuth2 to Angular 4.
- export class, Angular CLI, password flow, front-end modules, export class HomeComponent
- Understanding @Output and EventEmitter in Angular ⋅ ElseIf
- In Angular, a component can emit an event using @Output and EventEmitter. Both are parts of the @angular/core.Confused by the jargon? Let’s simplify it together. Consider the AppChildComponent as shown below:
- Angular, jargon, Output, component, event
- Learn Angular v4 – Part 3
- Director at Rebin Infotech, C# Corner MVP for consecutive 5 years with over 7 years of experience in IT industry and exposure of working with wide variety o …
- Learn Angular v4, chapter, Chapters Ahmedabad Chapter, Corner Kolkata Chapter, UK Public Chapter
- Tech Junkie Blog: AngularJS SPA Part 10: Setup Express To Serve Static Files
- Jade view engine, file static files, folder structure, app folder, previous blog
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 08 10:30:00 +0000 2018
Author: Mangesh Gaherwar
- As we can create the form controls directly in the component, it makes it a bit easier to push the data between the data models and the UI elements.
- Let us design the form in the component snippet.
- In the above code, we have designed our form in the component.
- What we have done in this code is – – – Here, we are declaring the fname to be of type FormControl() and assigning to the fname property which will be our form control name in the HTML.
- Here, we can specify the initial value of our form controller and add some validators in it (we can see that in the next section).
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 08 12:01:05 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-05-06T12:44:01+00:00
- Then, Include Maven dependencies we need to use frontend-maven-plugin to build our Angular project using maven: – – And finally, generate new Module using Angular CLI: – – Note that we’ll have two front-end modules – one for password flow and the other for implicit flow.
- In the following sections, we will discuss the Angular app logic for each module.
- Let’s start with our AppService – located at app.service.ts – which contains the logic for server interactions: – – Next, let’s take a look at our LoginComponent which is responsible for the login form: – – Next, our HomeComponent which is responsible for displaying and manipulating our Home Page: -…
- Similarly, we will start with our service, but this time we will use library angular-oauth2-oidc instead of obtaining access token ourselves: – – Our HomeComponent to handle our simple Home Page: – – Our FooComponent is exactly the same as in the password flow module.
- Finally, we will start our app: – – The server will start by default on port 4200, to change port of any module change the – – in package.json to make it run on port 8086 for example: – – In this quick tutorial, we saw how we can upgrade…
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 08 05:57:07 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-06T02:22:41+00:00
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 08 07:15:00 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Sun Jan 07 17:40:07 +0000 2018
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling