Angular News Monday, May 7 Angular material, Starter component, Angular material & more…
- Version 6 of Angular Now Available – Angular Blog
Angular Material, Angular Elements, starter component, Angular Elements Quick, Angular CLI
- Creating a File Upload Component in Angular (Including Backend)
angular material, angular application, file, angular material ui-components, files
- Angular Attack
gift card, Developer Plan, Kinvey, 1password license,
- Angular.js Single Page Application Example
Single Page Apps, Angular, Angular app, app seo, Single Page App
- a photo by Manu Murthy of the AngularTeamAs a part of this release, we are synchronizing the major versions going forward for the framework packages (@angular/core, @angular/common, @angular/compiler, etc), the Angular CLI, and Angular Material + CDK.
- ng updateng update package is a new CLI command that analyzes your package.json and uses its knowledge of Angular to recommend updates to your application.
- For example, the command ng update @angular/core will update all of the Angular framework packages as well as RxJS and TypeScript, and will run any schematics available on these packages to keep you up to date.
- Try out some of the following on your fresh ng new application: – ng add @angular/pwaTurn your application into a PWA by adding an app manifest and service workerng add @ng-bootstrap/schematicsAdd ng-bootstrap to your applicationng add @angular/materialInstall and setup Angular Material and theming and register new starter components into ng…
- Angular Material Starter Componentsng generate for adding a dashboard to yourprojectOnce you have run ng add @angular/material to add material to an existing application, you will also be able to generate 3 new starter components.
- First, we will create a simple express server with just one route to accept file uploads.
- Afterward, we will create an angular application from scratch and build a beautiful file-upload component using the angular material ui-component-library.
- We are going to use the – – Create a new application by opening a command prompt at the desired location and type: – – Because we will need some complex ui-elements such as modal-windows, I decided to use the – – To install this library, use this command: -…
- To make flexbox a little bit easier to use with angular there is a library called the library like this: – – To make our desired file-upload component as re-usable as possible, I decided to bundle it into a separate feature module.
- So let’s create this DialogComponent: – – The first thing we need to do is to add a file input element to our component.
- You can do that by adding the code snippet below in the section of our file: – – After doing that we link and script the Bootstrap components doing the same with the code below as we did with the one above: – – There are also a number of…
- You can place it anywhere, which means that you can make your whole website an Angular app or just a part of it, depending on your users needs and what you want to show them.
- To do that you just have to add the code below whenever you want them to appear: – – Thats basically all that you have to put in the main file in order for you to have a SPA: the trigger for the multiple pages and the directive which makes…
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling