Angular News Saturday, January 20
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Angular 5 Basic Demo Project Overview
- This post is a continuation of the Angular 5 series
- Angular project structures, Angular Application, application root folder, Angular app, particular HTML file
- Getting Started With Angular Material 2 ← Alligator.io
- The simple steps to setup Material Design components in your Angular 2+ apps.
- Angular Material, app module, install Angular Material, custom material module, Add Angular Material
- Get Ready for a Schooling in Angular Momentum
- You can use angular momentum to describe everything from fidget spinners to back flips to interstellar asteroids. Let’s see how it works.
- angular momentum, total angular momentum, angular momentum vector, introductory physics—angular momentum, total momentum
- In MEAP, you read a book chapter-by-chapter while it’s being written and get the final book as soon as it’s finished.
- app bundle, app icons, iOS Development, author news, Craig Grummitt
- Larasap – Laravel social auto posting package
- One of the bestselling Laravel books! Learning Laravel 5 shows you a fastest way to learn developing web applications using Laravel 5 PHP framework
- helpful Laravel tutorials, Laravel app, Laravel Homestead alternative, dream Laravel PHP, Generate Valid RSS
Tweeted At: Sat Jan 20 06:45:00 +0000 2018
Author: Sibeesh Venu
- So, at the end of this article, you will have some basic understanding of Angular project structures and how it really matters when it comes to project.
- The Import section helps us to import some existing functionalities available in the framework like we have included the component from Angular/core in the above code snippet.
- The decoration is the place where we decorate the component, giving a selector( which is unique to each component), Style the UI, giving the template URL which points to a particular HTML file where we customize the component.
- The tsconfig.app.json file is the place where we can set the configuration for our project, like setting the module versions, compiler options etc.
- In our next article, we will start developing some components in our Angular app.
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 19 19:50:03 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-14T00:00:00+00:00
- Angular Material 2 brings Material Design components to Angular 2+ apps.
- The latest release of Angular Material depends on Angular 4+ – – Here’s how to get started with Angular Material 2: – – First install Angular Material, Angular animations, and Hammer.js in your project with these commands: – – Hammer.js is an optional dependency and helps with touch support for…
- Prior to Angular Material 2 Beta 3, there was a global MaterialModule that could be imported in the app module to make the components available.
- Your app module (e.g.: app.module.ts) will look a little bit like this: – – There are a few pre-built themes installed automatically with Angular Material.
- To import them to your project, you can add this to the head section of your project’s root index.html file: – – It’s now ready for you to start using the available Angular Material components in your templates.
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 19 03:19:29 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-11-29T16:00:00+00:00
Author: WIRED Staff
- Oh, you can also rotate the vectors by using the right-click or ctrl-click and drag.But now I can calculate (and plot) the total angular momentum of this ball-spring system.
- First, both the balls have constant z-component of angular momentum so of course the total angular momentum is also constant.
- Let’s move this point to somewhere else such that the momentum vectors will be the same, but now the r-vectors for the two balls will be something different.
- Here’s what I get for the z-component of angular momentum.Now you can see that the z-component for the two balls both individually change, but the total angular momentum is constant.
- In the end, angular momentum is something that is conserved for situations that have no external torque like these spring balls.
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 19 15:35:34 +0000 2018
Author: Marko Lukša
- MEAP updates, new products, author news, and more.
- Anthony Williams has added a new chapter to the C++ Concurrency in Action, Second Edition MEAP.
- Craig Grummitt has added a new chapter to the iOS Development with Swift MEAP.
- Chapter 13 looks at making our apps more visual!
- Chapter 7 covers configuring relational properties.
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 19 17:00:19 +0000 2018
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling