Angular News Saturday, March 17 Spring boot, Spring boot application, Application & more…
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Spring Boot and AngularJS Integration Tutorial
- spring boot, Spring Boot Application, simple spring boot, Spring Boot applications, Spring based Applications
- Tech Junkie Blog: AngularJS SPA Pt 2 : Preparing Angular-Seed For The Shopping List Application
- application, angular-seed main folder, scope object, source code file, index.html
- 7 Artificial Intelligence Trends that will Rule 2018
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) remained the driving force of various industries in 2017. With so many tech giants and startups already delving into the AI ecosystem, it is expected to grow with better…
- Artificial Intelligence, AI, , ,
- This tutorial helps you to build a simplespring boot application.
- Ive found Spring boot and Angularjs very easy to work with, especially when there is a tight deadline for the project.
- Spring Boot provides aneasyway to quickly and simply run a java application, through an embedded server by default it uses an embedded version of tomcat thus eliminating the need ofany Java EE containers.
- For example, the library may be packaged as a JAR and made available to your SpringBootapplication.
- The source code file index.html should look like the followingThe path to angularJS file is js/lib/angular/angular.js somehow it won’t show up in the code sample.
- The source code for the app.js file should look like the followingThe code above defines the application name ‘shoppingList’, and the modules that the application is dependent on [‘shoppingController’] in this case the application is dependent on the shoppingController module.
- Add a folder in the js folder and call it controllers then create a file call shoppingController.js in the controllers folder and source code for the file should look like the followingThe code above registers a new module called shoppingList.controller with no dependencies.
- Type int the following URL in your browser http://localhost:8000/ and you will see the followingIn order to see the application in your browser you must first run the npm start in your angular-seed folder firstIn this tutorial we’ve taken care of the plumbing in an AngularJS application.
- AI Integration with Web and Mobile Apps – Over the next few years every app, application and service will incorporate AI at some level.Gartner (Click to Tweet) – Artificial Intelligence (AI) is anticipated to be on the quiet in most of the web and mobile applications.
- AI will back Medical of the various industries that are disrupted by Artificial Intelligence is Healthcare.
- Making the most of AI applications like cognitive learning, big data management, deep learning, healthcare industry is pulling off a number of diagnosis, treatment, and research processes.
- Big brands like IBM (Watson, Medical Seive), Google (Deepmind Health), Atomwise (Drug discovery with AI) are heavily investing in Artificial Intelligence to put forth the finest healthcare solutions.
- AI has caused disruption in almost every industry and with this massive technology growing steadily, the following year could see some better use cases and innovations.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling