Angular News Sunday, December 17
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Creating PWA with Angular 5. Part 2: Progressifying the application
- This is the continuation of my previous article, where we’ve created our first Angular 5 application. And I hope everybody has a successfully hosted project on github-pages. But if you’re just…
- app, Service Worker, app shell, Web App Manifest, app browser tab
- Exchange Data Between Directive and Controller in AngularJS
- In this Quick Tutorial we will look at How to Exchange Data Between Directive and Controller in AngularJS and bind the scopes to each other.
- directive, Directive Counter, scope, counter directive, controller
- Tailored Products Ecommerce Solution
- Complex system marketplace platform allowing users to buy and sell their stuff.
- unique ecommerce solution, clothing manufacturing company, advanced printing machines, available manufacturing capabilities, bulk factory orders
- The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
- ASP.NET Core, asp.net core web, Start learning ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core application, ASP.NET team
- Responsive Web Design, mobile app development, Learn Startup, Mobile Development, CSS3
- Smart Architecture, Contemporary IT Services
- Smart Architecture, Contemporary IT Services – It is our mission to help you improve the availability, security, recoverability, and performance of your IT assets.
- Silicon Valley, favorite quote, venture capitalist David, capitalist David Cowan, Michael Fertik
- A recap of front-end development in 2017 – gitconnected
- Front-end engineering once again evolved at a feverish pace in 2017. Here is a list of the most notable events of the past year. React continues to dominate the front-end landscape, and 2017 provided…
- React, Static site generation, modern web application, official React docs, React Training team
- Free Learning – Free Programming eBooks
- A new free programming tutorial book every day! Develop new tech skills and knowledge with Packt Publishing’s daily free learning giveaway.
- open source robotics, complete single page, impressive frameworks, exclusive discounts, programming framework
- Using an integer as the initial value of a select tag
- Hebrew/English string, selected date, select option, initial value, select boxes
Tweeted At: Sat Dec 16 19:47:00 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-12-12T15:16:30.498000+00:00
Author: Nastya Smirnova
- Ready, steady, run the audit!My results are not so impressive for now:It seems that everything is ok with my accessibility and I follow the best practices, but my as a PWA my application s**ks.Fortunately, I can see whatâs wrong:Also it takes too much time for my users to see at…
- The app shell should load really fast to catch userâs eyes and make him wait for the whole content.2.1 LoaderThe most common example of app shell is loader (or spinner), that is visible for users until app and data is ready.As an example resource, you can go to the codepen.io…
- From MDN docs:The web app manifest provides information about an application (such as name, author, icon, and description) in a JSON text file.
- The purpose of the manifest is to install web applications to the homescreen of a device, providing users with quicker access and a richer experience.There are a lot of examples of how manifest should look like, but the core info should include app name, short description, urls to icons for…
- The last 3 fails we have are related to absense of something called Service Worker.Googleâs definition:A service worker is a script that your browser runs in the background, separate from a web page, opening the door to features that donât need a web page or user interaction.MDNâs definition:Service workers essentially…
Tweeted At: Sat Dec 16 17:25:01 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2016-02-05T10:36:34+00:00
Author: Creative Punch
- The project required me to write a directive for a canvas, get the Base64 image data when a user draws on it, and make it available to the controller of the page which contains the directive.
- This boils down to the fact that you need to access the scope of a Directive from a page Controller and access the scope of a page Controller from a Directive.
- Now let’s say we have the following controller: – – And the following template: – – The problem: we would like to bind the count variable of myCtrl to the internalCount variable of the counter directive.
- This can easily be solved by binding a variable from the controller to the scope of the directive.
- Your directive should now look like this: – – And your template like this: – – You will find a working fiddle here with all the code to this quick tutorial on how to exchange data between a directive and controller in AngularJS.
Tweeted At: Sun Dec 17 05:02:25 +0000 2017
- We faced several challenges on this project.
- Several UX/UI tests and iterations were performed before we got the final UI that worked well for all customers.
- Another challenge was to integrate the new system with the existing manufacturing process and to deliver powerful back- end tools for orders and customer management.
- All of this needed to be integrated with the company’s ERP system.
Tweeted At: Sun Dec 17 02:00:04 +0000 2017
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Tweeted At: Fri Dec 15 12:39:14 +0000 2017
Tweeted At: Sun Dec 17 07:30:37 +0000 2017
Author: Mlmleads Llc
- A revolutionary approach to business management has disrupted the status quo and taken Silicon Valley by storm.
- Innovator Michael Fertik explains how applying femto-management – his scalable, atomic level alternative to micromanagement – to internal communications can push your team over the top.
- FEMTO management pushes micromanagement to an atomic level of control.
Tweeted At: Sun Dec 17 07:06:13 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-12-06T17:03:01.224000+00:00
Author: Trey Huffine
- This release also makes it much easier to manage unexpected application failures by providing error boundaries along with many other features.Surprisingly, the most important improvement to React this past year wasnât the new features, but the change to its open source license.
- The backbone for PWAâs are a combination of a manifest.json file and utilizing service workers.Progressive Web Apps: Great Experiences Everywhere (Google I/O â17)Yarnâs adoption improves the JS package ecosystemNPM has grown up quite a bit since its initial release, but it was still missing some crucial features, which Yarn looked…
- Instead of managing multiple endpoints and fetching unnecessary data, GraphQL allows the client to declaratively define the data that it needs and retrieve it all from a single endpoint.It is becoming so prevalent that GitHub has written the newest version of its API in GraphQL, and many companies are creating…
- Donât miss the opportunity to connect with others that share you interests and help each other to learn and grow.What to expect inÂ 2018The CSS battle rages as we figure out the best way to handle styles in component-based applications.More companies adopt mobile solutions that have a unified codebase such as…
Tweeted At: Sun Dec 17 10:23:02 +0000 2017
Tweeted At: Sun Dec 17 10:25:07 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-12-11T07:36:00.695000+00:00
Author: Rabbi Shuki Gur
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling