Angular News Sunday, January 7
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- How AngularJS communicates with web services?
- This tutorial walks you through example API communication used in Angular Starter app. How AngularJS communicates with cloud-based services and APIs?
- Angular Starter, Angular Starter project, Angular Starter application, Angular Starter login, Angular Starter app
- Navigation And Parameterized Routes In Angular 5
- We have seen the basics of the Routing in Angular in the last article. Now letâ€™s see how Angular offers navigation and how we can use the parameterized routes in Angular. Letâ€™s try to understand how to navigate programmatically from the component and from the template.
- component, code snippet, template, employee details, routerlink directive
- Tech Junkie Blog: AngularJS SPA Part 5: Create a MongoDB Configuration File
- mongodb configuration file, log file, AngularJS SPA, Shopping List, log file path
- Will Vue.js Become a Giant Like Angular or React? – 10Clouds
- Vue.js is a close partner of Angular and React in more and more article titles, taking the world by a storm. What makes Vue.js win developers’ hearts?
- vue, react, in-house vue expert, Vue shares, Vue library
Tweeted At: Sat Jan 06 15:15:02 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2015-08-31T13:41:38+00:00
- This time, I’m going to introduce the example of communication to Angular Starter application in order for the web app to communicate with cloud-based services.
- Recent Angular Starter source update has introduced example communication with httpbin.org web service in order to retrieve users IP address before proceeding with login.
- Angular Starter project uses this service for receiving IP address of the client application.
- The example communication piece captures and displays application user IP address on the Angular Starter login page.
- Based on the reader feedback we got, the final section of this post will list main commands used for launching Angular Starter project in local dev environment and running the unit tests for its code.
Tweeted At: Sun Jan 07 04:20:01 +0000 2018
- Here are the steps: – – dbpath : specifies the path of the data files – – logpath : specifies the path of the log file – – verbose: specifies how verbose we want out log files to be, in this we want our log files to be very verbose…
- The settings is from v to vvvvv going from least to most verbose – – 4.
- Save the file, put the path C:\Program Files\MongoDB\Server\3.4\bin into the Environment Variables “Path” varible, now open up the command line utility type in the following command to use the configuration file
Tweeted At: Thu Jan 04 15:15:04 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-06-14T10:19:22+00:00
Author: Front-End Developer
- Over the last three months, Vue.js core repo GitHub stars have grown by more than 20 percent, while Angular and React had to settle for 14 percent and 10 percent respectively.
- As Vue.js was the first front-end framework I learned and fell in love with it, I kept asking myself the question whether or not it will be used as broadly as the previously mentioned giants: Angular and React.
- Actually, there are a couple of things in which Vue is not a killer, and developers should be aware of them before choosing it for their projects: – – Here comes the really difficult part where Vue doesn’t even see how far its competitors are.
- While researching jobs on LinkedIn and Indeed, I noticed that Angular and React are still total dominators, covering more than 80 percent of front-end job markets in many countries.
- I argue, however, that Vue will eventually become Angular and React’s next big partner and therefore encourage you to try it yourself to get to know its features and potential problems it may cause.
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling