Angular News Sunday, March 18 State management pattern, Predictable state mutations, Angular cli & more…
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
- state management pattern, predictable state mutations, modern TypeScript language, store, event
- Angular 5 CRUD Operation Using Node, Express, MongoDB
- In this article, weâ€™ll learn to create basic CRUD application using angular 5, Nodejs, Express and Mongodb nosql database.
- Angular CLI, command ng, new Angular Service, command ng server-o, press ctrl+shift Right
- Tech Junkie Blog: AngularJS SPA Pt 1 : Setting Up Angular-Seed
- Open Git GUI., Git GUI click, application skeleton template, boiler plate template, Github angular-seed page
- For this store, we will define the following: – – In the above events, we have which has payload for it.
- You can optionally include a type if you want to make the event more descriptive, that looks like this: – – Next lets define a store class.
- The decorator accepts a few different options: – – So here is our basic store: – – because I didn’t pass a name, it will use the name .
- The above mutation listens for the event to be dispatched and then updates the flag in our store.
- Thats super easy, since its just another mutation that adds our animal to the store: – – So we’ve covered what our store looks like, but how do we trigger these events?
- If you already installed Angular CLI, globally check the version with this command ng -v – – Step 1 – – – – Create a new folder with any name, let’s say, AngularCRUD.
- Step 2 – – – – After the folder opens in the command prompt, run this command for Angular CLI to install in our folder.
- Step 3 – – – – If installed successfully, then run this command for creating a new application.
- Step 4 – – – – When theng new command is created and installed successfully, change your directory Step 5 – – – – Now, we open our project in Visual Studio code with code command like this.
- Step 7 – – – – Now, let us install Express and Mongoose body parser using this command.
- In Source Location paste the angular-seed clone URL that you’ve just copied, then on the Target Directory field type in or browse to the folder that you want to store the repository in on your local machine.
- In the browser type in the http://localhost:8000, you will see that angular-seed is hosted on the web server – – angular-seed is an AngularJS application skeleton template.
- In the command line navigate to the angular-seed git in your local machine, then type npm install without the double quotes.
- bowerrc file and change the directory to app/js/lib, the final markup should look like the followingNote: If you need more information on bower you can visit this blog that I wrote about it12.
- After npm install command finish executing type in npm start in the command line to have nodejs start a local web server
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling