Angular News Sunday, March 4 Chapter, Pre-conference workshop, Asp.net mvc & more…
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Pre-Conference Workshop on Node.js and Angular v5
- chapter, Pre-Conference Workshop, Cli npm install, npm install –g, Chapters Ahmedabad Chapter
- Tech Junkie Blog: AngularJS SPA Pt 3 : Refactor Code to Not Use Global Variables (Shopping List App)
- ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS SPA Pt, End-to-End ASP.NET MVC, Shopping List App, Quickstart ASP.NET MVC
- Redesigning Redux –
- Shouldn’t state management be a solved problem by now? Intuitively, developers seem to know a hidden truth: state management seems harder than it needs to be. In this article, we’ll try to answer…
- Redux, state management, , ,
- Lazy Image Component Using the Intersection Observer API in Vue.js
- An example of using the Intersection Observer API to build a lazy loaded image component in Vue.js
- Intersection Observer API, lazy loading images, , ,
- Bringing Search to Angular
- We are bringing better search to Angular with InstantSearch: our library that lets you build an advanced UI/UX search with customizable widgets — regardless of your experience with search engines!
- Angular InstantSearch, search UI, Angular applications, Angular developers, Angular directives
- On March 11, Join Delhi Chapter Meet for Pre-Conference Workshop on Node.js and Angular v5.
- The event is free for everyone who have bought the Annual Conference tickets or will buy the one before the commencement of this chapter meet.
- Note: Laptop is required with the following softwares and the internet card – – On March 11, we will cover the following topics, – – Registration starts at 09:30 AM.
- The way we can mitigate this problem is to wrap our modules and controllers in an anonymous function.
- Think of an anonymous function as a wrapper or a container to hold our modules and controllers.
- The source code for the app.js file should look like the followingThe code above wraps the application in anonymous function and assigned to the variable call app2.
- Now open the shoppingController.js in the controllers folder and wrap the shoppingController in anonymous function, the source code for the file should look like the following3.
- Type int the following URL in your browser http://localhost:8000/ and you will see the followingIn order to see the application in your browser you must first run the npm start in your angular-seed folder firstIn this tutorial we’ve taken some steps to future proof our application so that we are…
- Assuming that a reducer is matching on action type, we can invert the params so that each reducer is a pure function accepting state and an action.
- This might call a Reducer action, but async functions do not directly change any state.Making a distinction between these two types of actions would be more helpful and less confusing that the above usage with thunks.
- No More Action Types As VariablesWhy is it standard practice to treat action creators and reducers differently?
- Action creators and reducers are two sides of the same coin.const ACTION_ONE = ‘ACTION_ONE’ is a redundant side effect of the separation of action creators and reducers.
- Every action passes data through a payload key.Now from count.increment we can generate the action creator from just the reducer.
- The question is, when does it make sense to lazy load an image?
- But if an image is visible only later after scrolling, or if its part of a list/grid of images (think Google Images) then it makes sense to lazy load them.
- We have a couple of methods on the instance: – – Since in our case we only have one element, either of them will work fine: – – First, we stop observing right after we set because the image is already loaded at that point and it wouldnt make sense…
- If your interested in lazy loading images in your Vue apps, but not in implementing the intersection observer code yourself, you can check out the vue-clazy-load component.
- Lazy Loading images can improve your page performance, in particular the page load time and time to interactive performance metrics.
- Today, we are excited to launch Angular InstantSearch our newest library for easily creating search UIs in Angular applications.
- After several requests from our users, we thought that Angular developers deserved a dedicated InstantSearch library.
- With Angular InstantSearch, widgets can be used easily with Angular directives.
- Angular InstantSearch provides an API letting you choose the rendering you want without having to rewrite all the search business logic code.
- With Angular InstantSearch, widgets are nothing more than regular DOM elements.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling