Angular News Thursday, December 14
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 11 Angular Component Libraries You Should Know In 2018
- Angular is the world’s most popular front-end framework according to Stack Overflow’s 2017 survey. Here are some of the best Angular component libraries to get you started on your next Angular app.
- Angular, Angular components, Angular UI components, Angular component libraries, Angular UI building
- arbol design incorporates angular gabled roof in quaint japanese home
- arbol design has been commissioned to design a residence in the picturesque suburbs of osaka, able to adapt to the family’s growing structure.
- architecture firm arbol, arbol design, triangular-shaped fixed windows, heated. inspiratory ventilation, built-up residential area
- Advanced pagination with @ngrx/store and Angular 5+
- Pagination is a complex topic if you start thinking and discussing about it. Topics where you might not think about: what if the user changes the url and go to a page less then 1 or the user enter a…
- page, pagination component, state, complete pagination component, current page parameter
- Introduction to Angular 5!
- Angular, Google Angular team, Angular applications, Angular decorators, improved Angular
- Java EE 7 with Angular JS – CRUD, REST, Validations – Part 2
- My name is Roberto Cortez and I was born in Venezuela, but I have spent most of my life in Coimbra – Portugal, where I currently live. I am a professional Java Developer working in the software development industry, with more than 8 years of experience in business areas like…
- REST service, http method, additional Angular services, bind REST services, Angular assigns CSS
- Step-Up the Performance of AngularJS in 5 Simple Ways
- The popularity of AngularJS – considered as one of the most widely adopted web app frameworks – has skyrocketed in recent times, following the launch of the long-awaited AngularJS version 4.0. Nevertheless, no matter how advanced the framework is, there are certain issues that new developers face when it comes…
- digest cycle, performance, AngularJS, long-awaited AngularJS version, web app framework
- Blog – 6 Reasons to learn AngularJS
- Need to learn AngularJS? Find out the 6 reasons why one should know AngularJS in depth . And find the advantages and benefits of learning AngularJS.
- Angular, key Angular constructs, coding pattern Angular, Angular component, Angular module
- Setup Angular Environment On Visual Studio 2017
- Many new JS frameworks are introduced every day. But only some of the frameworks get popular. In this list Angular JS is the most popular one. The Angular Framework team is updating it to get more sophisticated and powerful.
- NPM Configuration file, following code, typescript configuration file, click ok, Visual Studio
- JHipster release 4.13.0
- If you have an existing project, it will still use the JHipster version with which it was generated.To upgrade your project, you must first delete its node_modules folder and then run:
- automatic upgrade, upgrade sub-generator, JHipster upgrade sub-generator, manual upgrade, annoying bug
- Reminder: Free video training on NativeScript available at Angular Class:…
- Are you ready to start learning NativeScript? Get the FREE getting started guides for NativeScript Core and NativeScript with Angular.
- special pre-launch price, NativeScript Pro courses, Angular folks, app stores, native apps
- Learn Angular v4 – Part 2
- Director at Rebin Infotech, C# Corner MVP for consecutive 5 years with over 7 years of experience in IT industry and exposure of working with wide variety o …
- Learn Angular v4, chapter, Chapters Ahmedabad Chapter, Corner Kolkata Chapter, UK Public Chapter
Tweeted At: Wed Dec 13 19:50:06 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-12-07T16:00:50.201000+00:00
Author: Jonathan Saring
- Angular encourages you to use components, splitting your UI into separated and reusbale pieces.Here are 11 popular and useful Angular component libraries you should consider for your next Angular app.
- NGX BootstrapAt 3.5K stars, this library contains all core (and not only) Bootstrap components powered by Angular.
- NG BootstrapAt 4.5K stars, and replacing angular-ui bootstrap which is no longer maintained, this popular library provides Bootstrap 4 components for Angular.
- With 27 components and nearly 1k stars, this library makes the popular Semantic-UI interface available as a set of components for Angular applications.10.
- Then, they can be installed and updated across your different projects.Also check out:Honorable mentionsHere are some component libraries which did not make the list, but are also worth taking a look at before deciding on your next Angular UI components.
Tweeted At: Wed Dec 13 23:16:01 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-12-14T00:14:03+00:00
- to abide by the request, the designers created a central, built-in, multi-purpose table — set between the kitchen and the dining room on the first floor — used by the family members for various functions.
- by opening the inner window, which faces the double height of the living room, arbol design generated a sense of unity among the family members.
- triangular-shaped fixed windows are set facing north and south on the top of double height space in living dining room on the 1st floor.
- furthermore, cold air and warm air comes out through not only in the rooms, but in the underfloor space of the 1st and 2nd floor.
- the dining room – – the house is predominantly designed using locally-sourced wood – – the living area – – the main staircase – – the second floor bedroom – – alternate view of the bedroom – – second floor loft – – the façade at nighttime – – the…
Tweeted At: Wed Dec 13 15:10:27 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-12-06T10:38:15.115000+00:00
Author: Bo Vandersteene
- Topics where you might not think about: what if the user changes the url and go to a page less then 1 or the user enter a page bigger than the maximum page, what if there are a big amount of pages should I show every page number, if I…
- This sounds good, but how we will implement this?Start with the basicsCreate the routes for paginationOur default path is redirected to the first page.Create the pagination componentOne of the first things we need for the pagination is our page component itself.
- If the first or last page is active the 2 numbers before or after will be shown.If another page is selected the 2 surrounding numbers will be shown.The complete pagination component:We can do a simple test with our pagination component.What will result in this:Different possibilities of paginationCreate the statemanagement for…
- In this article I will not cover how we use state-management some basic knowledge is required for this.For our pagination logic each container has is own page state and a data state.
- My dumb components are always just component.So the search component is my smart component, the search-list and pagination component are both dumb components.The search container is responsible for the change of pages.
Tweeted At: Thu Dec 14 05:55:08 +0000 2017
Author: Atley Varghese
- The Google Angular team has built a nifty tool to make upgrading from previous versions as simple as possible.
- The build optimizer optimizes the code by removing unwanted code segment including Angular decorators which aren’t needed at runtime.
- In earlier versions the white spaces in the templates was recreated in build code now there is option to choose whether to include these white spaces – – Angular 5 support new decorators like useValue, useFactory and data in object literals, which helps use the values that are generated during…
- In Angular 5 the validity or value of form or field can be updated using on blur or on submit, no need to track every input event.
Tweeted At: Thu Dec 14 10:00:09 +0000 2017
Author: Posted By:
- The original application in Part 1 it’s only a simple list with pagination and a REST service that feeds the list data.
- Since we want the ability to create, read, update and delete, we need to add the appropriate methods in the REST service to perform these operations: – – The code is exactly as a normal Java POJO, but using the Java EE annotations to enhance the behaviour.
- For the UI part, I’ve decided to split it into 3 sections: the grid, the form and the feedback messages sections, each with its own Angular controller.
- You can get a with the following factory: – – The rest of the controller code, are functions to pickup the events created by the grid to load the person data in the form and delete the person.
Tweeted At: Thu Dec 14 08:43:47 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-12-13T08:10:48+00:00
Author: David Watson
- To start with, it is worth mentioning that the performance of AngularJS can be assessed easily by its “digest cycle, which can be taken in a loop.
- The tool, integrated with top-class features, helps developers to track and monitor the performance of AngularJS.
- Lodash heightens application performance by merely re-writing the basic logic, rather than depending on the built-in AngularJS methods.
- The tool, which offers developers the option to choose the profile type they want to create, comes handy with top-of-the-line performance optimization features like – Take Heap Snapshot, Record Allocation Timeline, and Record Allocation Profile – used for memory profiling.
- The towering popularity of AngularJS can be easily attributed to its powerful framework that aids in developing web applications like no other.
Tweeted At: Thu Dec 14 06:05:04 +0000 2017
- When building client-side applications there are often three pieces to the puzzle: the user interface, the code that supports and controls that user interface and the model containing the data for that interface.
- This is the code that calls services to retrieve data, reacts to user interactions on the view such as hiding or showing elements and calls services to save user entries.
- Simply bind HTML elements in the template to the model properties in the class and the data will automatically appear in the view.
- And if the user can change the values, Angular 2 supports two-way data binding.
- So any change the user makes to the data in the view automatically updates the model properties in the class.
Tweeted At: Thu Dec 14 00:15:00 +0000 2017
Author: Sakthikumar Thanavel
- The Angular Framework team is updating it to get more sophisticated and powerful.
- x is fully based on MVC approach and the team has made Angular 2 totally different from Angular 1.
- You can refer to the following article to get more clarity, – – In this article, we will see how to setup the Angular 2 environment with Visual Studio 2017 to develop the application.
- To develop Angular 2 applications, we need the following components.
- Once you install and verify the version, follow the below steps to set up and run the application.
Tweeted At: Thu Dec 14 09:45:10 +0000 2017
- This release was initially supposed to be a patch release, to fix this very annoying bug: – – But as we also merged support for Angular 5.1, it has become a minor release: – – As a result, this is recommended upgrade over JHipster v4.12.0 for everyone.
- For an automatic upgrade, use the JHipster upgrade sub-generator on an existing application: – – And then run the upgrade sub-generator: – – For a manual upgrade, first upgrade your version of JHipster with: – – If you have an existing project, it will still use the JHipster version with…
- To upgrade your project, you must first delete its folder and then run: – – You can also update your project and all its entities by running – – You can also update your entities one-by-one by running again the entity sub-generator, for example if your entity is named Foo…
Tweeted At: Thu Dec 14 07:28:00 +0000 2017
- Are you ready to start learning NativeScript?
- Get the FREE getting started guides for NativeScript Core and NativeScript with Angular.
- Our NativeScript Pro courses will take you to a finished and polished product that you can launch in the app stores.
- Courses can be purchased on-demand, or save money with our bundles!
- Only 100 of each bundle are made available for the special pre-launch price.
Tweeted At: Thu Dec 14 05:18:41 +0000 2017
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling