Angular News Thursday, March 22 Toast ui chart, , Natural language & more…
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
- TOAST UI Chart, , , ,
- Give your product AI powered chatbot – Archie.AI –
- In this blog post, I will build a bot from scratch that will help you enable Natural Language Processing just by using an Excel Sheet and a Cloud Service by IBM Watson; Natural Language Classifier…
- natural language, excel sheet, IBM Watson, bot, Natural Language Classifier
- How Chatbots Are Influencing the Future of Content Marketing
- Call it counterintuitive, but using robots may be one of the best ways to humanize your brand and enhance your content marketing efforts.
- chatbots, bots, users, ,
- The TOAST UI Chart guarantees an identical look for all browsers.
- The TOAST UI Chart will continue to support legacy browsers as MIT license No wonder the other open source charts stop supporting legacy browsers.
- The TOAST UI Chart provides many kinds of charts to visualize the various form of data.
- The TOAST UI Chart can be used by creating an instance with the constructor function.
- Give your product AI poweredchatbotThat too, forfree!Google Assistant works on Natural Language ProcessingAs a part of my exploration about AI, I set my goal to share the best tech that Ilearn.In this blog post, I will build a bot from scratch that will help you enable Natural Language Processing just…
- Natural language Processing is a way for computers to analyze, understand, and derive meaning from human language in a smart and useful way.
- For Eg: how are you doing – Now, assign a Class Name doing_well in column B to that respective question.
- There are many different ways in which a user can ask this same question.
- Note: all these questions belong to the same Class doing_well – In this Microsoft Excel Sheet, Column A represent the questions and Column B represent Classes.
- Although turning to robots doesn’t immediately sound like the best way to have more human conversations, chatbots can empower brands toimprove their content marketing strategiesand meet evolving customer needs.
- More personalized user experiences – There is simply too much content, data, and advanced technology available to brands right now for any company not to be personalizing its audience’s experiences.
- By building bots that sift through existing content and give users what they need when they need it, you can not only strengthenyour content distribution strategy, but you can also create a more positive brand experience for your audience overall.
- Even though users know the bot isn’t a real person, those human touches (when combined with helpful functionality) create memorable, authentic brand experiences.
- Instead, treat chatbots as extensions of your brand — because a customer who has an experience with a bot, positive or negative, will remember that as an experience with the company.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling