Angular News Thursday, March 8 Spring boot, Spring boot application, Merge conflicts mar & more…
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Spring Boot and AngularJS Integration Tutorial
- spring boot, Spring Boot Application, simple spring boot, Spring Boot applications, Spring based Applications
- GitHub is where people build software. More than 28 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
- merge conflicts Mar, material community components, style extension Mar, contribute guideline Mar, test configs Mar
- Creating a Web App Using AngularJS, Python & MongoDB
- Creating a Web App Using AngularJS, Python & MongoDB. We’ll also use Python Fabric for execute python scripts on remote machines.
- python method, Python Flask, add button, Python Flask programming, web application
- This tutorial helps you to build a simplespring boot application.
- Ive found Spring boot and Angularjs very easy to work with, especially when there is a tight deadline for the project.
- Spring Boot provides aneasyway to quickly and simply run a java application, through an embedded server by default it uses an embedded version of tomcat thus eliminating the need ofany Java EE containers.
- For example, the library may be packaged as a JAR and made available to your SpringBootapplication.
- The idea of Material Community Components is to provide components that aren’t present in Angular Material.
- All the components are created using just Angular, Material and CDK.
- We use some components from Material.
- To be able to use this component you have to install .
- If you want to support Material component animations in these browsers, you’ll have to include a polyfill.
- For quite some time, I have been pondering over the idea of creating a web app using AngularJS,Python&MongoDB.
- In this tutorial, Ill show how to create a full web which would have the functionality to add remote machine details and execute scripts on the remote machine on click of a button from the web application itself.
- So, define python method called getMachineList which would fetch all the details from MongoDb using the find() API.
- Here is how the python method would look like: – – Define a method called showList in the AngularJS controller to make a call to the python method to fetch the details and assign the details in a scope variable.
- In this part of the tutorial, we saw how to get started with Creating a Web App Using Python Flask, AngularJS & MongoDB.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling