Angular News Tuesday, February 20
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Building PWAs with Angular 5 | Codementor
- PWAs are designed to bring our web application to the level of native apps. The Angular team put a lot of effort in making PWAs easy to build and integrate with Angular. In this article, you will learn how to make your application available offline and installable on your user’s…
- app, Service Workers, Service Worker, demo app, app shell
- File Uploads with Angular Reactive Forms – Austin –
- Reactive forms are great for basic inputs but what if we want to use them with file uploads? A really good reason to bind these two things together is because we might want to do some validation to…
- basic inputs, Reactive forms, file uploads, submit button, good reason
- geek97 hosted 10th free Angular day in India – Dhananjay Kumar –
- They are cheering — We Love Angular, we want ng-India. This video is from geek97’s 10th ng-day, and we hope we will have ng-India soon. We hosted 10th free ng-day last week on 9th September in Noida…
- Angular, latest Angular developments, Free Angular Workshops, Original Indian Angular, amazing Angular Team
- Smart Architecture, Contemporary IT Services
- Smart Architecture, Contemporary IT Services – It is our mission to help you improve the availability, security, recoverability, and performance of your IT assets.
- up-to-date technology stack, Optional multi-region HA, PCI Scan Compliant, numerous security incidents, BUSINESS DATA PROTECTION
- Angular enables Service Workers by default only for the production environment: – – This will build our app and store all of the built assets in the dist/ directory.
- Reloading the browser, we should see the app with no news and slightly different: – – – – The online version at the left and the offline at the right – – What we have is already much better.
- This is the Network pane when our app is offline: – – – – At the top, you can see that I disabled the browser cache and asked the browser to simulate an instance where there is no internet connection.
- For example, in the Cache Storage section you can see and modify some of the app cached assets.
- Also, we are going to add some extra meta tags to tell the browser this page is an app, is mobile capable, and the theme color: – – Don’t forget to include the manifest.json in the app shell resources so it will be cached by the Service Worker.
- File Uploads with Angular ReactiveFormsReactive forms are great for basic inputs but what if we want to use them with file uploads?
- A really good reason to bind these two things together is because we might want to do some validation to prevent the form from being submitted unless its been touched and we have a file uploaded.
- To get started lets make a component that has a field called file.
- Next, lets wire up the file input by adding a (change) event like: – input type=file /then in our component lets add a onFileChange method that will read the contents from the input file.
- This method uses the FileReader to read the contents of the file and take the result and patch the form with value.
- That was the time when I felt there is a need to create awareness about Angular among the developers and thats how geek97 (A community to enable developers) formed in August 2016.
- In ng-day, I teach Angular to developers for full day where we start from basics and conclude at advanced concepts of Angular.
- I feel very proud that, so far geek97 has hosted 10 free ng-days in 7 different cities of India, helping more than 1500 developers.
- Heres a data sheet of all previous ng-days: – Glimpse from ng-day far, we have enabled more than 1500 developers on Angular across India.
- Thank youThese ng-day would have never possible without help of vibrant global community of Angular developers.
- Support We offer amazing wordwide support and live chat functionality, you get a dedicated account manager.
- PCI Compliant Services Our PCI Scan Compliant managed servers are guaranteed to pass the PCI scans that are required by most merchant account vendors.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling