Angular News Tuesday, February 6 PM
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- material2 – Material Design components for Angular
- server-side rendering error, input, overlay, datepicker, value
- Building a Web App with ASP.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, and Angular
- ASP.NET Core has matured from its initial version 1.0. This course will walk you through building a web app from scratch to completion using ASP.NET Core 2.0, Visual Studio 2017, Entity Framework Core 2.0, Bootstrap 3.3, and Angular (v4.3).
- web app, ASP.NET Core, client-side code, server-side code, Entity Framework Core
- BASE 100 – Caravel: Translation of RPG and COBOL applications to Java
- Reengineering and automatic translation of rpg and cobol applications to Java.
- Caravel, RPG/COBOL based systems, new user training, Caravel Insight, Caravel Express
- Bazel 0.10 – Bazel
- We’re proud to announce the release of Bazel 0.10.The 400+ commits since last release include performance optimizations, bug fixes,and various improvements.
- Bazel, Bazel community, Bazel workspaces, Bazel watcher, Bazel Conference
- Building Better Ionic Apps with Ionic Pro, Part 4 – Ahsan Ayaz –
- In our previous post, we set up Ionic Monitor to catch runtime errors and fix them before they become a disaster for end users. In Part 4 of our Ionic Pro series, we will go through the Ionic Deploy…
- Ionic Deploy, app, Ionic Pro, Ionic Pro series, Ionic Dashboard
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 21:18:25 +0000 2018
- In earlier betas, we’ve had a compatibility mode that allowed people to use either “md” or “mat” as the selector for Angular Material components.
- We found that changing the library’s styles such that they wouldn’t affect the Angular Material components would increase the specificity.
- Again, with angular-cli, this will look something like: – – We’ve found that, with the current state of tree-shaking in the world, that using an aggregate NgModule like leads to tools not being able to eliminate code for components that aren’t used.
- To replace , users can create their own “Material” module within their application (e.g., ) that imports only the set of components actually used in the application.
- All styling is now prefixed by so that apps can upgrade from AngularJS Material to Angular Material without styling conflicts between the two library components.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 15:30:18 +0000 2018
Author: Shawn Wildermuth
- Building a web app is a complex task that requires knowledge of many different skills.
- In this course, Building a Web App with ASP.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, and Angular, you’ll learn how to create the server-side code, client-side code, and design the look of the web app.
- First, you’ll explore ASP.NET Core 2 and MVC 6 for building the server-side code.
- Finally, you’ll delve into using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap for the design of your web app.
- When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have a foundational knowledge of ASP.NET Core 2 that will help you as you move forward to build web applications.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 16:22:30 +0000 2018
- Caravel translates automatically RPG and COBOL systems into Java.
- Highest reliability in the conversion of RPG/COBOL based systems The Caravel service is targeted at the translation of systems written in RPG II, RPG III, RPG/400, RPG ILE and COBOL (COBOL/400, CICS, IMS, COBOL, COBOL II…) using S/36, AS/400 and iSeries operating systems, making it a unique tool of its…
- Caravel performs a complete systems audit and translates the applications code to 100% pure Java with the highest reliability, without any restraint.
- The translated systems are immediately deployable and since they keep the same functionality (and optionally the same user interface), they require neither new user training nor modification of organizational procedures.
- Modernization of RPG/COBOL based systems by Caravel offers a broad array of benefits for users: Migration to 100% pure Java is the first step in the systems’ Internet deployment and their transformation to e-business.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 18:33:09 +0000 2018
- We’re proud to announce the release of Bazel 0.10.
- There is a new android test rule.
- To merge multiple depsets or add new elements, do not use the operators , , , or the method.
- Instead use the new constructor, which has a better performance.
- In addition to this new release, the Bazel community has been very active.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 13:10:08 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-06T12:48:17.974000+00:00
Author: Ahsan Ayaz
- In Part 4 of our Ionic Pro series, we will go through the Ionic Deploy service.Ionic Deploy allows us to publish changes and hot updates to our Ionic 3 applications without needing to recompile the app and resubmit to app stores.
- For these changes, the app has to be recompiled and must go through the app stores to be updated for the end users.How itÂ worksIonic Deploy works with Git Flow to push updates in production, or for testing applications via different channels created in Ionic Dashboard.
- Channels are useful when you have to push different versions of the app to different groups.By default, Ionic creates two Channels for every app linked to Ionic Pro:Master channel is used to test pre-production builds.Production channel is used for the production builds to update the app for the end users.Set…
- To do that, go back to the channels page, click on Productionchannel, click Settings, enter production as the branch, and hit Save Channel:The next step is to push these changes to Ionic Pro.
- This branch will deploy the changes when we run git push ionic production.Commit and push the changes in master, then create the production branch:git checkout -b productionNow, push the code to the production branch:git push ionic productionAfter pushing the code to Ionic, the terminal will display the information below which…
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 20:33:08 +0000 2018
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling