Angular News Wednesday, February 14
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Compile-time vs. Runtime configuration of your Angular App
- Learn how to setup compile time as well as runtime configuration for your Angular application
- compile-time configuration, compile-time configuration options, necessary configuration options, JSON file, app
- Pre-Conference Workshop on Node.js and Angular v5
- chapter, Pre-Conference Workshop, Cli npm install, npm install –g, Chapters Ahmedabad Chapter
- Spring Boot and AngularJS Integration Tutorial
- This tutorial helps you to build a simple spring boot application. Also, you might like to implement a simple UI such as an administrator tool or control panel to work with the backend. This is when I start learning about Angularjs to develop a simple UI for a monitoring project at work. I’ve found Spring…
- spring boot, Spring Boot Application, simple spring boot, Spring Boot applications, Spring based Applications
- React vs. Angular: Which one is easier | Codementor
- React, Angular, fully-featured MVC framework, open source JS, single page applications
- Stackblitz is an awesome web-based IDE that uses VSCode’s Monaco engine under the hood, has a technology called Turbo that lets you install npm dependencies,…
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- angular – One framework. Mobile & desktop.
- Google Chrome, latest Safari, old versions, Firefox, Reload
- The default file that is responsible for bootstrapping our Angular application uses those environment files to determine whether the app is running production mode, in order to apply some runtime optimizations such as calling .
- The reason is that at compile time, the Angular CLI will take care of renaming the environment specific configuration file into and to compile it into your app accordingly.
- Just create a new and **make sure to configure it in your file: – – Finally, we need to tell the CLI which environment were building for, s.t. it is able to pick up the proper configuration file.
- Normally you simply have some JSON file – say that contains the necessary configuration options which you then deploy with your app on your server.
- My environment specific files come either from the backend API (i.e. the database or server environment variables), or they can be placed as , , along with my other code.
- On March 11, Join Delhi Chapter Meet for Pre-Conference Workshop on Node.js and Angular v5.
- The event is free for everyone who have bought the Annual Conference tickets or will buy the one before the commencement of this chapter meet.
- Note: Laptop is required with the following softwares and the internet card – – On March 11, we will cover the following topics, – – Registration starts at 09:30 AM.
- This tutorial helps you to build a simplespring boot application.
- Ive found Spring boot and Angularjs very easy to work with, especially when there is a tight deadline for the project.
- Spring Boot provides aneasyway to quickly and simply run a java application, through an embedded server by default it uses an embedded version of tomcat thus eliminating the need ofany Java EE containers.
- For example, the library may be packaged as a JAR and made available to your SpringBootapplication.
- The React and Angular are the big platforms that every novice and veteran programmer is engaged with.
- Both Angular and React are single page applications.
- The data flow control in React is one way whereas in Angular it is two-way which makes it complex when dealing with the large application.
- The use of syntax and questions in Angular makes it difficult for programmers at first but it features benefit more than React.
- It some cases Angular is better and in some React, it all depends upon the programmer to amuse him with both these languages to perk up his application game.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling