Angular News Wednesday, February 21
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Learn Angular 4.0 In 10 Days – AJAX Request Handling – Day Eight
- In this article, we will discuss how we can handle AJAX requests for fetching or sending data using Angular 4.0.
- http, HTTP service, HTTP requests, Angular, Observable HTTP Events
- Structure Angular Apps with Angular Material Components
- In this course we will explore integral Angular Material components. We will start with components related to navigation, layout, and structure. We will then move through the utility, input, and datatable components, demonstrating how each can be used to suit your project’s needs. Finally we will touch on theming your…
- integral Angular Material, Angular Material library, Material Design guidelines, ,
- It’s Angular Demo Time
- Here you will learn a few new features of Angular 2 and above versions with a small demo application.
- import, div class, export class, ,
- Tech Junkie Blog: AngularJS SPA Part 12: Deploy Shopping List Application To Heroku
- local git repository, heroku git repository, git push heroku, type git, live Heroku platform
- Duration, views, AngularAir, ngAir,
- x, a key difference being that Angular 4’s Http returns observables.
- Angular 4.0 HTTP requires that we need to learn some new concept or mechanism, including how to work with observables.
- Angular uses observables extensively – you’ll see them in the HTTP service and the event system.
- In version 4.0, Angular mainly introduces reactive programming concepts based on the observables for dealing with the asynchronous processing of data.
- Most important functions like filter return an Observable, as in Observables beget other Observables, similarly to promises.
- In this course we will explore integral Angular Material components.
- We will start with components related to navigation, layout, and structure.
- We will then move through the utility, input, and datatable components, demonstrating how each can be used to suit your projects needs.
- Finally we will touch on theming your application to create a custom look and feel that fits within the Material Design guidelines.
- By the end of the course you will be comfortable leveraging the Angular Material library to create an outstanding interface and user experience!
- In this tutorial I am not going to discuss more about Angular concepts, I already discussed that in the below links.
- To understand this demo better, first of all, please go through the below links before proceeding further.
- I will demonstrate a few features of Angular 2 and above versions with a small demo application.
- Here is the below content which I am going to cover as part of this demo application: – – Please do have a clear understanding of the below files, – – When we click on Users then by default it is the Detail, output as below, – – – -…
- In this post we will deploy our application to the live Heroku platform.Here are the steps to deploy our application to Heroku:1.
- Now we need to create a heroku application, type in the commandin the command line6.
- To verify that the application has been created log into your heroku account and you will see itWe’ve created an empty app actually, the next step is to push the local Git repository into the repository7.
- typeand heroku will do push your local git repository to the heroku git repository.8.
- You can also type into the command linein the command line if you can’t remember the weird URL that heroku gives you.Your application URL will be different because it will be tied to your heroku account
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling