Angular News Wednesday, March 7 Angular template cache, Grunt-html2js grunt plugin, Asp.net core & more…
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Optimizing Angular Application Using Template Cache
- Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
- ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Community Standup, Start learning ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core web, modern web apps
- Angular doors connect tapered extension by Mustard Architects with patio
- Mustard Architects has added an extension to an Edwardian house in west London, featuring a tapered plan that expands towards angular glazed doors.
- angled hallway, angular roof planes, London studio Mustard, Mustard Architects, dining area
- In one of my projects we were experiencing lot of server calls for the HTML files which we optimized it using Angular Template Cache and in this post I will showcase a thin example of our problem and how Angular Template Cache solved it using a Cache object.
- jsp file: – – – – – – – – – – to avoid all these server calls we will be implementing angular template cache, following below steps: – – Step 1: Install grunt-html2jsGrunt plugin with npm, as follows: – – Above command will add grunt-html2js as devDependencies in package.json….
- jsp, etc and the file path generated is replace functionstripmain/webapp/ from each template path to produce a module identifier for the template.
- Step 5: Load tempalte.js generated by the html2jstask as the first script after Angular and all related dependencies are loaded, as follows: – – Step 6: Make myapp.template as the first dependency for the application module: – – Once done, browsing the application will not make call to the server…
- jsp files instead it fetch it from $templateCache which is a Cache object defined in template.js,as shown in the below image:
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
- Mustard Architects has added thisextensionto an Edwardian house in west London, featuringa tapered plan that expands towards angular glazed doors set into its asymmetric gabled facade.
- An angled hallway opens up as it extends from the front door towards the new addition at the rear, which houses an open-plan kitchen, dining space and snug.
- Strict planning restrictions concerning extension boundary heights in conflict with our clients desire for voluminous space underpinned the angular roof planes that hover above the kitchen, dining area and snug, said the architects.
- The end facade incorporates a pair of custom-made glazed doors that fill the entire space beneath the sloping roof to optimise the views of the garden and the amount of daylight entering the interior.
- A wooden corner bench creates a snug that looks out onto the garden through a window set into the facade beneath the lower part of the roof.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling