Angular News Wednesday, May 9 Dependency injection, Plain es2015 classes, Vs code & more…
- Angular Service Injection with the Dependency Injector (DI)
dependency injection, dependency injection mechanism, plain ES2015 classes, so-called factory functions, old service definitions
- VS Code Can Do That?
- Why choose a career in DevOps?
strong technical foundation, good technical documentation, DevOps, different meaning, technical aptitude
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Use Angular for App Development
Angular, angular development, goodies Angular, Angular application, Angular Development service
- Services and registering service providers are an inherent part of an Angular application.
- That said, components can ask for instances of services by specifying them as parameters of their constructor functions which will then provided at runtime by Angulars dependency injection mechanism.
- While services themselves are mostly just plain ES2015 classes, there are some interesting things to discover, especially when it comes to dependency injection.
- We can define services at various levels within our application, which allows us to control the scope and visibility of a given service.
- We can furthermore alias old service definitions to new, existing services which is handy for refactoring scenarios and we also have the possibility to define so-called factory functions for fully taking control of how a given service is being constructed.
- And also, there must be a mutual respect between developers and operations – no ones job is more important than another and technical aptitude is not necessarily a measure of worth to the company.
- Theres a fear held by some that DevOps will automate people out of a job.
- But while automation is an important part of the role, its real purpose is to minimize the number of painful tasks performed by humans and allow them to be more productive.
- A common thread among the experts is that many DevOps engineers tend to automate processes without fully documenting how they work.
- These questions may vary from technical to personal aspects, but all of them are tightly related to a DevOps role.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling