Angular News Sunday, June 17
- Angular Service Worker – Step-By-Step Guide
- Why Angular 4 is there after Angular 2, without Angular 3
- Architecture in Angular projects – Cyrille Tuzi – Medium
- Table Of Contents – – – In this post, we will cover the following topics: – – – – Step 1 – Scaffolding an Angular PWA Application using the Angular CLI – – Step 2 – Understanding How To Add Angular PWA Support Manually – – Step 3 – Understanding…
- The first step to create an Angular PWA is to upgrade the Angular CLI to the latest version: – – – npm install -g @angular/cli@latest – – – If you want to try the latest features, it’s also possible to get the next upcoming version: – – – npm install…
- The CLI has also included in our application root module the Service Worker module: – – – – – This module provides a couple of injectable services: – – – – SwUpdate for managing application version updates – – SwPush for doing server Web Push notifications – – – -…
- The goal of the assetGroups section of the configuration file is to configure exactly what HTTP requests get cached in Cache Storage by the Angular Service Worker, and there are two cache configuration entries: – – – – one entry named app, for all single page application files (all the…
@AngularUniv: #Angular Service Worker – Step-By-Step Guide for turning your Application into a PWAhttps://t.co/IZ47Z6H0Kg https://t.co/soZlepg4j2
- They dont deal with other thing is, those independent repos versions will be updated with different rates.
- As a example before to release Angular 4, Angular 2 version repos like this: – @angular/core -v2.3.0 – @angular/compiler -v2.3.0 – – But – Because there were huge developments in router section and version updates.
- When developers were looking for update full Angular package they could to see the repos are in different versions.
- If new package named as Angular 3 and then repos will start to update as v3.1.0, v3.2.0 like that.
- Then they named new package as Angular 4 skipping 3.
@Angular_Devv: Why Angular 4 is there after Angular 2, without Angular 3☞ https://t.co/HplmDfWJvA#Angular #programming https://t.co/ENIeVCRn2B
- Types of AngularmodulesThere are 3 main types of NgModules you can do: – modules of pages,modules of global services,modules of reusable components.Youll at least do modules of pages (otherwise your app is just empty).
- These modules contain 3 things: – /shared: services and interfaces,/pages: routed components,/components: pure presentation components.Shared services forpagesTo display a page, you need data first.
- But be sure your services for pages are specific to the module, because if you opt for lazy-loading, they will just be available in this particular module (which is good), and not elsewhere in app.
- ReusabilityModules of global services are reusable through different projects if you take care to have no specific dependency in them (no UI or app specific code), and if you separate each features in different modules (do not put every service in just one big global module).
- SummaryExample of a module of reusable UI components: – ConclusionIf you follow those steps: – youll have a consistent architecture: in small or big apps, with or without lazy-loading,your modules of global services and your modules of reusable components are ready to be packaged as libraries, reusable in other projects,youll…
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling