Angular News Monday, June 4
- Angular Router Animations: the tricky bits – frontend.coach – Medium
- Custom Filters In Angular
- Top 10 Java stories of May: Angular v6 is here! – JAXenter
- In this article our example will be able to handle changes on a route parameter and will rock the left and right animation .
- The routing definition can look like this: Next we will add the animation definition to the s decorator and a method that well use to obtain different values for animation trigger: – – With a template looking like this: we should now have animating page changes.
- But when the path change happens within the same route entry, e.g. we move directly from to Angular does not create a new component but instead reuses the existing one.
- See it for yourself and put a in the if only route param changes the component will not be constructed again.
- Lets create a service that will track changes of route: Now in our we will emit an index of the item on the items list each time the component loads (i.e. we change the route) Note: the param will be a string so we need to cast it to a…
- In this article, I am going to explain custom filters in AngularJS and how to create a custom filter.
- We can create our own custom filters by registering the new filter factory function with our module.
- Syntax – – Let’s create a custom filter to convert the first letter of the word in upper case.
- In the below example, I will cover all the built-in filters and create a custom filter which will format the first character of every word in upper case.
- // creating custom filter to convert first letter of word in upper case Run this above sample and see the output.
@CsharpCorner: Custom Filters In #Angular by Arvind Singh Baghel cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/3kHX33xs1M https://t.co/6vrEIhEqL1
- But before we go, lets take a look at the top Java stories of May, from the all new Angular v6, Java 10, microservices and more.
- We spent an awful lot of time looking and what the new Angular 6 framework has to offer, as well as what the new Java really means for developers.
- The times of Java EE application server and monolithic software architectures are nearly gone.
- Now well find out how our 11 interviewees feel about having two feature releases per year and how the migration process looks like depending on the Java version youre currently using.
- Here are five of our top picks for machine learning libraries for Java.
@JAXenterCOM: Top 10 #Java stories of May: #Angular v6 is here! https://t.co/Gt8RA8vPwd https://t.co/tEHhSk6hXS
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling