Angular News Sunday, June 3
- Building Custom Elements/Web Components with Angular 6
- Using Angular Material with Angular 6 – Ahmed Abdelsalam – Medium
- Custom Filters In Angular
- Install Angular CLI 6 and initialize theproject – npm i -g @angular/cli – ng new elements-demo –prefix customWere not doing anything special yet, so all the normal ng new parameters apply, you could add sass or anything to the mix, but here well stop at setting a custom prefix to,…
- Create a component – Lets create one with Input and Output to see how they translate to custom elements that are understood by browsers: – ng g component button –inline-style –inline-template -v NativeWe use ViewEncapsulation.Native so that the styles are bundled with the template and the components class into one…
- After adding some style template our button.component.ts looks like this: – You can copy this code from: Registering component inNgModule – This is the vital part: we use the Angulars createCustomElement function to create a class that can be used with browsers native customElements.define functionality.
- Takes the component factorys inputs and outputs to convert them to the proper custom element API and add hooks to input changes.The configurations injector is the initial injector set on the class, and used by default for each created instance.This behavior can be overridden with the static property to affect…
- In summary weve: – added elements-relared libraries with ng add command – registered the Angular component as custom element in a module – combined build artifacts into one file and gzipped them – – Not that difficult, right?
- In your application root directory run: – – It updated the and – – Added to your file – – Added to – – You can generate a starter component including a toolbar and a side navigation.
- Run: – – You can see the result by adding tag to your – – Your final should look like – – You can generate a starter data table component that is pre-configured with a datasource for sorting and pagination.
- Now we have 2 modules in our application ( and ), so if you want to create new component or service you have to mention where do you want to add your new component.
- If we want to create new component named – – in your terminal run( make sure you’re in your root directory first): – – This will create new component named and will add it to .
- If you forgot to add the argument you’ll get an error next time adding new component.
- In this article, I am going to explain custom filters in AngularJS and how to create a custom filter.
- We can create our own custom filters by registering the new filter factory function with our module.
- Syntax – – Let’s create a custom filter to convert the first letter of the word in upper case.
- In the below example, I will cover all the built-in filters and create a custom filter which will format the first character of every word in upper case.
- // creating custom filter to convert first letter of word in upper case Run this above sample and see the output.
@CsharpCorner: Custom Filters In #Angular by Arvind Singh Baghel cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/3kHX33xs1M https://t.co/6vrEIhEqL1
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling