Angular News Tuesday, June 12
- These 5 articles will make you an Angular Change Detection expert
- Ajax Live Search Using Angular and Node
- Understanding change detection – Here is the list of 5 in-depth articles that will significantly expand the boundaries of what you know about change detection process in Angular.
- Angulars $digest is reborn in the newer version of Angular – This article draws a comparison between $digest process in AngularJS and change detection process in Angular.
- Everything you need to know about change detection in Angular – This article is a must-read if you want to have a solid grasp of the change detection mechanism.
- The mechanics of DOM updates in Angular – This article dives deep into implementation details of the process of synchronizing application models with the DOM, a.k.a. one-way data binding or DOM rendering.
- The mechanics of property bindings update in Angular – Similarly to the previous article on DOM updates, this one explores implementation details of the process responsible for updating input bindings for child components and directives.
- Live search is one of the most interactive and mandatory part of any web applications.
- In this tutorial i am going to develop one simple ajax live search box which takes user input and filter result live on the same page.
- It allows us to put those data which we need for search on client end, so for every key input there is no database call which in turn improves the system performance.
- On first request it will render the home page of application and on second router request it will load the values from database.
- This line basically performing search in loaded_demos which is nothing but data from database.
@angular__tuts: Unit Testing AngularJS: Build Bugfree Apps That Always Work!☞ https://t.co/XjDzgQ4j4c#Angularjs #programming https://t.co/e53nYb5Qa1
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling