Bestselling, onlinecourses, node, nodejs & much more…
Angular News Tuesday, July 3
- Ivy engine in Angular: first in-depth look at compilation, runtime and change detection
- What you always wanted to know about Angular Dependency Injection tree
- Total Guide To Dynamic Angular Animations That Can Be Customized At Runtime
- Awesomely angular microspace magnificence
- Small Business Insights
- JWT: The Complete Guide to JSON Web Tokens
- Final classes in Java
- Get Url Parameter with Query String using angularjs • infinityknowledge
- As Kara explained in the keynote talk, the logic that instantiates components, creates DOM nodes, and runs change detection is implemented as an atomic unit she referred to as Angular Interpreter.
- Here is a diagram that depicts the new execution model in Ivy: – So template instructions is where the logic that instantiates components, creates DOM nodes, and runs change detection lives now.
- This means that DOM nodes are created as part of change detection too which differs from the current implementation.
- Compilation – Similar to the current implementation, the role of a compiler in Ivy is to take metadata provided by a component decorator and produce a component definition.
- Storing component definition – In the current compiler implementation a component definition (template data) lives in its own file independently of a component class.
@NG_Tutorial: Ivy engine in Angular: first in-depth look at compilation, runtime and change detection. By @maxim_koretskyi https://t.co/2FZtTBXdYo
- Tip: to get element injector just open console and write:Resolution algorithm – The code that describes Angular dependency resolution algorithm within view can be found here.
- If we have root AppComponent with template child/child, then we have three views: – HostView_AppComponent – some contentThe resolution algorithm is based on view hierarhy: – If we ask for some token in child component it will first look at child element injector, where checks then goes up through all…
- To get view parent element Angular uses the following function: – For instance, lets imagine the following small angular app: – Assume that we are inside grid-tile component and asking for GridListComponent.
- Each time we provide any token on an element, angular creates new allProviders and publicProviders array inherited from parent node, otherwise it just shares the same array with parent node.It means that grid-tile has already known about all providers that were registered on all parent elements within current view.
- Basically, heres how angular collects providers for elements within template: – As we can see above, grid-tile can successfully get GridListComponent from its element injector through allProviders because grid-tile element injector contains providers from parent element.
@AngularJS_News: What you always wanted to know about Angular Dependency Injection tree 🔗 https://t.co/0jJvap57BW
- Anatomy of Angular animations – Naive approach to runtime animation toggling and why it doesnt work – Working solution for runtime animation toggling (JIT and AOT compiler) – Creating generic solution for custom animation toggling scenarios – Verbosity of the final solution caused by the requirements of AOT compiler -…
- The steps belong to two separate animations: – slide up / down of the whole page – staggered slide up of the marked new page elements – – Left: slide up / down of the whole page… Right: staggered slide up of the marked new pageelementsWe want to disable left…
- Importing animations in the component file and using them in Component decoratorFollow me on Twitter because I want to be able to let you know about the newest blog posts and interesting frontendstuffThe SecondSolution – We learned that the animation steps cant be adjusted during runtime and that it doesn’t…
- To accommodate for that we have to prepare two arrays of animation steps and define two transitions to execute appropriate one based on the current browser… – Creating two sets of animation steps and using transition function to determine which animation will run during the runtimeWe found a way to…
- Angular compiler can rewrite some of the dynamic code like when using inline arrow function in useClass or useFactory but not in our case so we have to manually extract and export four different functions…Check out official documentation about Metadata rewriting…The final solution is then to export for simple function…
@maxim_koretskyi: “Total Guide To Dynamic Angular Animations That Can Be Customized At Runtime” by @tomastrajan https://t.co/Di5CsHe1bx
- Microspace ships are one of my favorite things, and this Nebula-class Cruise Ship by Silmaril_1 reminds me just why I like them so much.
- The combination of orange, white, and lovely shaping make this microscale ship quite pleasurable to admire.
- Although the build appears to make great use of mostly common parts which just goes to show you can make an awesome build without buying tons of the latest pieces it notably uses a white window pane, with white glass held inside as a subtle detail of the front of…
@BrothersBrick: Awesomely angular microspace magnificence https://t.co/o0TUQmGESe https://t.co/R1FPdUv8op
- So, You want from thebest online data science courses?
- Are you looking for bestData Science courses online?
- Data science or data-driven science is one of today’s fastest-growing fields.
- Do you want to become a Data Scientist in 2018?
- Are you planning to buy a course for someone else to whom you do … – – Continue Reading about 21 Best Online Data Science Courses for Data Scientists
@AngularUniv: JWT: The Complete Guide to JSON Web Tokenshttps://t.co/rQlOR5839T https://t.co/7y9dtY9Ht7
@Tiya_bedi: Get Url Parameter with Query String using angularjs https://t.co/TqJgyZRiia
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling