React, angular, reactjs, angular & much more…
Angular News Thursday, May 24
- Angular.Track (wwwtf.berlin edition)
- Comparison Between React And Angular
- Learn HTTP in Angular
- Angular V6 CLI Config – Angular Medellin – Medium
- Angular Conf Australia – 22 June 2018 – Australia’s Largest Angular Conference
- RxJS Observables are the preferred way to manage events in Angular applications and many Angular APIs return RxJS Observables.
- This session covers the basics of RxJS observables for Angular developers.
- Thinks he a master of the grill, but in reality, you probably lucky when you dont get food-poisoning Also, and actually the most important thing to him, he is a father of 4, and has the most patient girlfriend in the SCHEMATICS FOR BOILERPLATE CODE – – – – The…
- You will also get basic knowledge how can you use those new functionalities in your job as an Angular App developer and/or Angular library developer.
@angular_berlin: Welcome our second speaker for Tuesday’s Meetup @martin_hotell Join us and RSVP here https://t.co/4hsKHEb0q3 https://t.co/Yna3g2n95T
- The most popular elements are: – – For developing front-end applications, there are several library and frameworks available.
- Angular is a Typescript-based open source code based, web application based framework.
- In the case of Angular, the following are some scenarios where we can or must use Angular, Cross Platform Mobile Application – – The angular framework also provides great support for mobile-based applications.
- Enterprise Software – – Since Angular supports MVC based frameworks, it is a great choice for developing enterprise level applications.
- Progressive Web Application – – We can develop Progressive Web Apps or Hybrid Mobile apps using Angular Framework.
@CsharpCorner: Comparison Between #React And #Angular by @debasiskolsaha cc @CsharpCorner https://t.co/bTernBWg9W #ReactJS https://t.co/HXMSKeaUZ4
- In this course we will take a look at how to communicate with your backend API in Angular, specifically with the new Http module( ) introduced and used in Angular and later.
- We will learn how to configure the , how to fetch and send data, customize HTTP headers that are being sent and how to properly handle error responses.
- We will also take a look at some more advanced use cases such as listening to progress events and intercepting HTTP calls.
- Finally we will also learn how to isolate and mock HTTP calls in automated unit tests.
@eggheadio: Learn HTTP in Angular – #angular course by @juristr https://t.co/R5WCdkopk8 https://t.co/L2qZhlzUIB
@attilacsanyi: “Angular V6 CLI Config” by @luchillo17 https://t.co/IbzG1VGD9B
@angularMelb: @oburakevych – the founder of #ngAu18 https://t.co/1ufocup6fL is talking about the #conference, #speakers &… https://t.co/whMuNj0waS
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling