Stackblitz, Step, Angular cli & more… Angular News Thursday, March 1
Angular News TLDR / Table of Contents
- abc – Starting point for Angular Boot Camp published example code
- StackBlitz, Step, Angular Boot Camp, ,
- Contribute to Angular-Forms development by creating an account on GitHub.
- Angular CLI, Angular CLI version, Angular CLI README, end-to-end tests, source files
- Making full use of Angular providers — Part 1 – Clarity Design System –
- Providers and dependency injection are one of the most critical and unique features of Angular. They allow you to organize your code in ways that may not come intuitively at first, but provide a…
- unique id, unique id generator, component, provider, simplest unique id
- Action, deep learning, Microsoft Bot Framework, Edition, Vue.js Applications
- .NET Core 2.0 with Angular 4 and MySQL – Part 7 Angular components
- Part 7 is focused on creating the Angular project and Angular components as well as explaining how things work while starting the project. In this complete series, you will learn how to develop web app by using .NET Core 2.0, Angular 4, and MySQL. Also, we will post the app…
- angular cli, Angular Command Line, important Angular features, angular project, angular components
- Welcome to the Angular Boot Camp Curriculum.
- This repository contains over half of the example code we use in teaching Angular Boot Camp, available here to use in class, or for the web at large to refer to as (hopefully) high quality examples of specific Angular topics.
- Initially these examples contain very little explanation; we provide the explanation during Angular Boot Camp.
- Here are all the topics, in roughly the order well use in class: Step 101, data-binding (on StackBlitz) – – Frequently asked questions and answers are on our FAQ page – – Numerous links and other resources are available in the resource directory.
- This is maintained by the team at Oasis Digital to use in teaching Angular Boot Camp
- This project was generated with Angular CLI version 1.7.1.
- Run for a dev server.
- Run to generate a new component.
- Run to build the project.
- Run to execute the unit tests via Karma.
- Wait, back up for a second, whats a provider?A provider is an object declared to Angular so that it can be injected in the constructor of your components, directives and other classes instantiated by Angular.
- Providers declared for a component are only injectable within that component, and they override any provider with the same name (whether its a class name, an injection token,…) that were declared by parent components or by the module itself.
- The simplest unique id generatorThe easiest way to generate a unique number for each instance of a component is simply to put a counter variable in the same ES6 module (meaning the same file) as the class declaration of the component, and to increment it in the constructor of the…
- In particular, the factory will be called again in step 2, which is how we generate a new id.From there, using this provider is very simple: – We declare the UNIQUE_ID_PROVIDER in the components metadata, then use the injection token to get it in the constructor of our component.
- Before we use a provider, the way for the label to get the inputs id is to inject the parent component itself (which can lead to ugly cyclic dependencies), like so: – Our previous solution using a provider works exactly the same as before, not a single change is needed:…
- 03/01/2018 – The fourth and final unit, Architecting on AWS, has been added to – The fourth and final unit, Architecting on AWS, has been added to Amazon Web Services in Action, Second Edition .
- 02/28/2018 – Chapter 6 and Appendix B have been added to – Chapter 6 and Appendix B have been added to Deep Learning and the Game of Go , covering designing a neural network for Go data and the backpropagation algorithm.
- 02/25/2018 – Chapter 4 More sensitive suggestions is new to – Chapter 4 More sensitive suggestions is new to Deep Learning for Search
- From this point onwards, we are going to dive into the client side of the application to consume the web API part and show the results to the user by using angular components and many other features.
- NET Core WebApi project Handling the POST, PUT, and DELETE requests – – This post is divided into several sections: – – First, we are going to install the Angular CLI (Angular Command Line Interface) which will help us a lot with the creation of the angular project.
- For the installation, type this command: – – Right after that, lets import that type definition inside the tsconfig.app.json file.
- Empty files wont do the trick, so lets add some code to the Home component: – – In here we import OnInit interface which defines function ngOnInit.
- In the end, we are going to include our component into the app.module.ts file: – – Angular Cli provides a better and easier way to instantiate components, all you need to do is to type the command: – – Angular CLI will create all of this for you.
Top Angular Courses
Angular 5 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide (139,105 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
The Complete Angular Course: Beginner to Advanced (40,747 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Establish yourself as a skilled professional developer
- Build real-world Angular applications on your own
- Troubleshoot common Angular errors
- Master the best practices
- Write clean and elegant code like a professional developer
Learn and Understand AngularJS (66,998 students enrolled)By Anthony Alicea
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- Get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 5 NgRx Store Masterclass & FREE E-Book (3,038 students enrolled)By Angular University
- Build a Chat Application From top to bottom!
- Understand the Flux Architecture, its benefits, strong points and most beneficial use cases
- Understand Single Store Architecture solutions like Redux or Ngrx Store
- Know all the usual notions of Store solutions, like Actions and Reducers
- Know how to model the application state of a single store architecture, leveraging Typescript custom types to do so
- Know the difference between a model and a view model and what to put inside the store
- know how to derive a view model from a model and how to do that
- understand the notion of selector in the context of store solutions
- know the difference between smart components and presentation components
- know how to build smart components using the Ngrx Store library
- know how to use the Ngrx Effects library
- know not only the Ngrx libraries but know also how they all fit together and what are the benefits of a store solution
- know how to setup the Ngrx store developers tools
- know how to debug RxJs applications in general
Angular Front To Back (6,984 students enrolled)By Brad Traversy
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 5+
- Master Angular concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase's Firestore
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
Angular Crash Course for Busy Developers (44,316 students enrolled)By Mosh Hamedani
- Master the essential Angular concepts
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Write cleaner, more maintainable code
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling