Developer, node, nodejs, coding & much more…
Node News Monday, June 25
- 35 brilliantly designed 404 error pages
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js
- Authenticating Users in SPA using Node, Passport, React and Redux
- Setting up Windows to Build and Run Node.js Applications
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, reactjs
- How to make the slack integration with Gmail
integration, Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js
- Query DynamoDB Items with Node.js Part 2
- Node.js Backend Development – Implementing Improved Routing – DiscoverSDK Blog
- How to host a Discord bot on Heroku for free
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, reactjs
- Announcing firstname.lastname@example.org! — GoDaddy Open Source Center
- 12 Best Unity Courses, Tutorials, and Training 2018
Unity, Tutorials, Training, AI, Development, gamedev, indiedev
- But in recent years, creatives have taken up the challenge of designing bespoke 404 pages that use humour, great UX or beautiful design to at least sweeten the pill of finding you’re in the wrong place.
- While flexible cloud servers sound useful, they’re not exactly fun, which we guess is why the company has had so much fun with its tongue-in-cheek 404 error page.
- To better our visitors’ experience, our team dedicated themselves to creating an interactive game on our 404 page to enhance visitors time on our site and specifically their interaction with our error page.
- The style of the 404 page fits the rest of the site design nicely, reflecting the same lighthearted approach that turns an otherwise boring task into something fun and endearing.
- Proving that 404 error pages don’t have to be funny to be well done, US auto repair company Repair Pal uses beautiful imagery to brilliant effect.
@DanEnglishby: Some really cool way of displaying 404 Pages – https://t.co/VOfwRmZQqU#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js… https://t.co/ozV6S9FsTL
- We will be building a user authentication in a single page application with Node, React, Redux and Koa combined with Passport.
- You can find a lot of good tutorials, which will help you implement user authentication in Node.js projects, but all these projects are multiple page applications: – – If you are looking for how to implement user authentication in React.js or Redux, you will probably come across these tutorial, which…
- In home view we added action, because we want see user profile data on this page.
- If we want to make routes accessible only to authenticated users, we need to check documentation or tutorials on protected (authentication) routes for our routing library.
- In this tutorial we implemented user authentication in a single page application using Node, Passport, React and Redux.
@Andrej_Gajdos: Authenticating Users in SPA using Node, Passport, React and Redux https://t.co/DzWMD1dK5r #authentication… https://t.co/9uTnsE1QIB
- In this post, Ill talk you through how we get our Windows command-line environments set up for the Node.js (actually, Electron) application my team is developing.
- For just Node.js, youll want the nodejs package, plus nvm for version management with NVM: – – If your project uses Yarn, as ours does, you can grab that from Scoop, as well: – – If youre planning on checking out or committing code to GitHub, youll also want tools…
- , I recommend you install Sudo, which knows how to elevate privileges inside a PowerShell session without spawning a brand new one: – – The next thing youll want to do is make sure youre on the right version of Node.js for your project.
- If you use a version and it doesnt seem to be taking effect, check your environment variable in the System Properties control panel (search for environment); its probably been re-ordered.
- Extensions like these are built with node-gyp, and node-gyp needs two things: Python (2… wince) and a C compiler, neither of which are standard equipment on a Windows system.
- If you create a form with a name of ABCform then you can do it the following way: – – form action= name=ABCform – input type=TEXT name=Name id=Name value= / – /form We can access this object as is the simplest form of accessing a form.
- How to make the slack integration with Gmail – – – – Reason I choose Slack was just that I feel sick of internal emails going back and forth all the – time I got enough emails as I didn’t want to keep track of everything and to be honest…
- First step: get an email address from Slack – To make integration and upload emails from Gmail to Slack you need to get an email address – from Slack that you will use for forwarding emails to yourself.
- Second Step: Forward emails from Gmail to Slack – We have two causes here: – Cause 1 : that we want to forward specific mail – It will be very easy and we only just need to forward that email to the address that we – copied.
- Cause 2: that we want to automatically forward your emails from Gmail to Slack – Yo u c a n u s e p r e – b u i l t o p t i o n s l i k e I F T T T o r…
- Now we have, we have made the slack integration with Gmail – – Now when you forward the email into your slack team you’ll see slack bot light up with the – message and you can click to expand it so you can actually see the whole entire mail.
@BoostlogHQ: https://t.co/PXPQyDLlKH How to make the slack #integration with Gmail.#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js… https://t.co/1LkVFxQc5c
@AdilMishra1: RT webcodegeeks: Query DynamoDB Items with #Node.js Part 2 https://t.co/wfZRumja9U
- Our intention is to develop a sophisticated web application without using any third party web development framework for Node.js.
- In this way you will not only learn how to develop a web application with Node.js, but also you will learn how to create a framework or library of your own when you see recurring patterns in your domain.
- In the previous article we implemented routing system in our application and now its easier than ever before to add another URL pattern and a handler/view for it.
- Code for the current article can be found on the branch named the previous article we implemented a routing system in our application in a way that everything worked as before.
- To keep things dynamic let’s create a variable in the routes module named view_404 that will hold a handler for responding to the user agent when a non existent URL is requested.
@BoostLog_Python: https://t.co/hajRMtlEgd How to host a Discord bot on Heroku for free!#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js #reactjs… https://t.co/yYuF8thzQi
@EtnasSoft: Winston, la solución para logging en Node.js más popular https://t.co/dx2nb593Uq
- Description: Created in partnership with Unity Technologies: learn C# by developing 2D & 3D games with this comprehensive guide – – Description: Learn to Program Unity Games with C#.
- Learn C# programming and how to use C# in Unity games – – This unity course is intended for complete beginnerswho want to learn how to program Unity games using C#.
- The C# and Unity material in the first 4 courses in the specialization are slightly more comprehensive than the content in the first 2 game programming courses at UCCS.
- In the capstone course, youll implement your own game idea using Unity and C#.
- 1: Introduction to C# Programming and Unity – – 2: More C# Programming and Unity – – Description: Learn How To Plan, Design, Create And Publish Your Games On Any Platform Using Unity Game Engine – – Description: Learn Unity game design & 2D & 3D game development & make…
@ahmedjr_16: 12 Best #Unity Courses, #Tutorials & #Traininghttps://t.co/ln5zMTZOEI#AI #Development #gamedev #indiedev… https://t.co/KD0gKoN4gk
Top Node Courses
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) (60,232 students enrolled)By Andrew Mead
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling