Firefox, developer, webdev, codenewbie & much more…
Node News Thursday, June 14
- How to creating Firefox Plugin
Firefox, Developer, webdev, CodeNewbie, 100DaysOfCode, Framework
- Top 10 popular Java projects on github
Java, Developer, webdev, CodeNewbie, 100DaysOfCode
- Create a different development profile – – The first step is to create a different profile in Firefox, since you will do some settings and changes that you probably dont want for your regular profile.
- Configuration settings for Firefox – – Open Firefox through the Profile Manager (process described above, or set the development profile as default during extension development).
- To do this, you must first find your profile directory: – – Find your profile directory – – The profile directory is where you will find all the settings for your Firefox profiles, including extension information.
- Find profile directory on Windows – – In Windows 2000 and XP, open Explorer and go to C:\Documents and Settings\[your user name]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles and in Vista, go to C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming.
- Find profile directory on Mac – – Open the Terminal and type in CD ~/Library/Application\ you will find your Firefox profiles, and they will be named with letters and numbers, followed by a dot (.)
@BoostlogHQ: https://t.co/5fqpAvdJKV How to creating #Firefox Plugin! #Developer #webdev #CodeNewbie #100DaysOfCode #Framework… https://t.co/b0ibEf8KxQ
- It is intended to let application developers write once, run anywhere (WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation.
- Mockito is an open source testing framework for Java released under the MIT License.
- Guava is an open-source set of common libraries for Java, mainly developed by Google engineers.
- Guava can be roughly divided into three components: basic utilities to reduce menial labors to implement common methods and behaviors, an extension to the Java collections framework (JCF) formerly called the Google Collections Library, and other utilities which provide convenient and productive features such as functional programming, graphs, caching, range…
- Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on a modified version of – the Linux kernel and other open source software and designed primarily for touchscreen – mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
@BoostlogHQ: https://t.co/QnpHpJVKl8 Top 10 popular #Java projects on github! #Developer #webdev #CodeNewbie #100DaysOfCode… https://t.co/ukXqDLQwaH
Top Node Courses
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) (60,232 students enrolled)By Andrew Mead
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling