Node News Monday, March 26 Server, Node.js application, Node.js & more…
Node News TLDR / Table of Contents
- How to host a Node.js app on shared host – Mayomi Ayandiran –
- Hi guys, have you ever wanted to host your Node.js application on a shared hosting server and you are having issues with hosting it, you might have even done a lot of google search on how to host it…
- server, node.js application, Shared Hosting company, lovely Linux commands,
- Install and Upgrade Node.js on Windows the Easy Way •
- In this article, we learn how to install and upgrade Node.js on Windows from the command line—and make the ongoing upgrade process as easy as double clicking an icon without any other user intervention required.
- Node.js, ongoing upgrade process, Raspberry Pi, default installation routine, Node.js installed versus
- 48 Best Development Courses Online To Become An Industry Expert | JA Directives
- Are you hungry to learn new skills? Don’t know, what are the Best Development Courses On Udemy? I am here to assist you to grab top courses at
- BEST SELLER, Course Instructor, students, ratings, Description
- For Windows systems, however, the default installation routine of downloading and running MSI files from the Node.js website is not so streamlined.
- I was not keeping Node.js on my Windows systems up to date due to the activation energy required to do the installations.
- In this article, we will learn how to install and upgrade Node.js on Windows from the command lineand make the ongoing upgrade process as easy as double clicking an icon without any other user intervention required.
- You will find detailed installation instructions at the Chocolatey website; however, the installation boils down to these steps: – – We are ready to install Node.js from the command line!
- If no updates are available, Chocolatey will inform you that your system is up to date, and your existing Node.js installation will be unaffected.
- Includes projects, challenges, final exam, ES6 – – Description: The only Python course covering web, databases, web scraping, data science, web visualizations, image processing & more!
- Description: Learn to make innovative web apps with Ruby on Rails and unleash your creativity – – Description: Learn Web Development Essentials and Become a Web Developer From Scratch in this Complete HTML & CSS Beginners Course – – Description: Become a Full-Stack Developer Learn Everything from Design to Front…
- Description: Join the Top Rated Best Selenium Course Basics To Advanced Level With POM, Grid, Maven, Jenkins, Interviews – – Description:From page to stage; learn everything you need to know about giving a great speech for business & personal and build Deep Learning models for images, text, sound and more…
Top Node Courses
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) (60,232 students enrolled)By Andrew Mead
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling