Node News Monday, May 7 Basic understanding, Flexible eregulatory solution, Command & more…
- Senior Back-end (Node.js
Basic understanding, Florence eBinder Suite™, flexible eRegulatory solution, contract research organizations, Florence Healthcare
- How to Install Node.js from Linux Terminal
command, following command, version, node.js,
- How You Can Start Contributing to Node.js Today
Node.js project, Node.js website, core Node.js project, Node.js Docker images, open source
- 27 Best Node.js Frameworks – Vegibit
- Our Approach to Employee Security Training
training, security training, employees, people, password manager
- After you can set the freshly installed version as your default with the following command: – – To remove node.js version via nvm, first check if it’s not the current version with the command below – – and run the following command to remove desired version: – – Process of…
- After you can set the freshly installed version as your default with the following command: – – To remove node.js version via nvm, first check if it’s not the current version with the command below – – and run the following command to remove desired version: – – To install…
- To install , run the command below: – – After installation you can check the version of Node.js (note that the executable from the Ubuntu repositories is called instead of ) – – To update Node.js on Ubuntu 18.04 machine either update OS with the command: – – or run…
- It will update the existing version if there are updates: – – To remove Node.js from your Ubuntu 18.04 machine run the following command: – – To install Node.js on CentOS 7 machine using official repositories follow the steps below.
- It will update the existing version if there are updates: – – To remove Node.js from your CentOS7 machine run the following command: – – To install Node.js on Arch Linux, use the following command: – – To install npm, you can run: – – If you want to use…
- Whether youre a newcomer to open source or a seasoned open source contributor, beginning to contribute to the Node.js project can be a seemingly cumbersome task.
- Whether youre interested in contributing to the Node.js project in a technical or non-technical way, theres going to be something here for you!
- The Node.js project is pretty expansive, but there are a few quick tips I can share that should help you find interesting places to contribute across the Node.js GitHub organization.
- There are a few different kinds of contributions that can happen in the core Node.js project that may be a good entry point for you, depending on what youre interested in: – – Ive found it interesting how few people realize that the Node.js project isnt really just building the…
- If theres anything specific youd be interested in seeing around Node.js, open source, or contributing, wed love to hear about it on Twitter at @NodeSource.
- Express is the standard for flexible Node.js web application frameworks.
- It provides a robust set of features for web and mobile applications, and in fact is used to power many other Node frameworks such as Feathers, ItemsAPI, KeystoneJS, Kraken, Lean-Stack, LoopBack, MEAN, Sails, Bottr, Hydra-Express, Blueprint, and Express-Gateway.
- Nest is a framework for building scalable Node.js server-side applications.
- The Derby Model View Controller framework makes it easy to write realtime applications that run in both Node.js and browsers.
- Trails is a modern, community-driven web application framework for Node.js.
- When developing our security training program, I wanted to be sure to spend time talking about why certain rules exist, rather than just reciting them verbatim and forcing everyone to follow them.
- Im usually not a fan of audience participation in presentations, so I made sure that it wouldnt be an awkward silence if no one said anything, but people really had a go at it and shouting out whether they thought examples were phishing attempts or not.
- Using language that everyone can understand makes sure that the content is accessible to as much of the audience as possible, while still teaching important technical concepts.
- They serve a serious purpose, reminding everyone that security training is coming up, but they also keep the mood light and let folks have a laugh too, with lots of little jokes for those who are paying attention.
- Theres no such thing as 100% security, and likewise, theres no such thing as security training that covers everything.
Top Node Courses
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) (60,232 students enrolled)By Andrew Mead
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling