Node News Sunday, May 13 Babel-time-travel, , Web design & more…
- Best Law Firm Web Design, SEO & Marketing in Toronto, Ontario. Canada
web design, full-service web solution, digital marketing, Firm Web Design, web design platforms
- How to do 64bit Integer arithmetic in Node.js?
native number type, bit integers, 64-bit double, 64-bit version, integer range
neural networks, GPU acceleration, neural network, recurrent neural networks, implement GPU acceleration
- Software Developer
global private markets, private equity allocations, StepStone, customized private markets, industry leading analytics
- Our team enjoys working closely with you, to help come up with appropriate content for your site.
- Our teams content writing skills ranges from mastering of different writing styles to being original in whatever we write.
- You can create arrays of 32-bit numbers (i.e. ) but if there were a 64-bit version of those there’d be no way to copy values from it into standalone variables.
- There are some modules around to provide 64bit integer support: – – Maybe your problem can be solved using one of those libraries.
- Brain.js is a continuation of an older neural network library and uses gpu.js for hardware acceleration.
- A feed-forward neural network with three layers trained with Propel on the MNIST data setAutomatic differentiation (AD) is at the core of this project and frees us from the need to manually specify derivatives.
- Support for GPU-accelerated neural nets is based on gpu.js and has, arguably, been the most important development in the projects recent history.
- StepStone is a global private markets specialist overseeing over US$130 billion of private equity allocations, including approximately US$34 billion of assets under management.
- StepStone offers customized private markets investment management and advisory services to institutional clients using industry leading analytics and research capabilities, with a focus on providing highly responsive and collaborative client service.
- The Firm covers the global private markets across multiple sectors and operates from offices in Beijing, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, New York, Perth, San Diego, San Francisco, So Paulo, Seoul, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Zurich.
- In order to share and leverage information across StepStones 11 offices and global client base, we utilize a number of different web applications, which are used to report historical performance and make better investment decisions.
- We are looking for an experienced PHP developer to join our quickly growing team to assist with the expansion and maintenance of these web applications.
Top Node Courses
The Complete Node.js Developer Course (2nd Edition) (60,232 students enrolled)By Andrew Mead
- Build, test, and launch Node apps
- Create Express web servers and APIs
- Store data with Mongoose and MongoDB
- Deploy your Node apps to production
- Create real-time web apps with SocketIO
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide (26,806 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling