Python, datascience, jose_theoj, massdns & much more…
Python News Monday, July 2
- Overview of Exploratory Data Analysis With Python – Hacker Noon
- [PRE REVIEW]: CFD Python: the 12 steps to Navier-Stokes equations · Issue #20 · openjournals/jose-reviews
- Python 3 Readiness – Python 3 support table for most popular Python packages
MassDNS, python, tech
- List of Free Must-Read Machine Learning Books
MachineLearning, DataScientists, abdsc, BigData
- Python For Ethical Hacking (Advanced) – #1 – Introduction & IDE (VS Code)
- Show Image From HTTP URL in React Native
angularjs, webdevelopment, webdev, developer
- Python 学習コース Ⅳ
- Python Software Foundation News: Python Software Foundation Fellow Members for Q2 2018
- Exploratory data analysis(EDA) WithPython – Multiple libraries are available to perform basic EDA but I am going to use pandas and matplotlib for this post.
- Jupyter notebooks is kind of diary for data analysis and scientists, a web based platform where you can mix Python, html and Markdown to explain your data insights.
- By running the cell by hitting Shift+Enter something like this will appear: – – One thing more, I see BranchName field unnecessary since we only have data of a single store so lets remove inplace=True) – dfIt will remove the column, inpace=True makes it to remove in existing DataFrame without…
- You can also check an individual column count, say, for Units, then output show as like blow picture: – – You are getting a picture of how data is available, what is mean, min and max along with standard deviation and median.
- In this data there is a field Transaction Type, your task is to find out no of sales of each transaction type.
@deswarde: “Overview of Exploratory Data Analysis With Python” by @Shimanto47 https://t.co/IcRKd8IQdT #python #DataScience
[PRE REVIEW]: CFD Python: the 12 steps to Navier-Stokes equations · Issue #20 · openjournals/jose-reviews
- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
@LorenaABarba: Finally! I submitted “CFD Python” to #JOSE_theOJ—would you like to volunteer to review? Comment on this issue: https://t.co/2qubKomeQO
- This site shows Python 3 support for 360 most downloaded packages on PyPI – – There can be many reasons a package is still not supporting Python 3.
- If you are package maintainer, it’s time to start porting (if you haven’t already).
- If you are user of the package, send a friendly note to the package maintainer.
- Or fork it, and send a pull request to help move the project towards Python 3 support.
- Throw your requirements.txt file at it and it will tell you which packages support Python 3, and list out which don’t.
@gvanrossum: Cool sites about the Python 3 transition: https://t.co/R0HIGfO0WN, https://t.co/00WDCOtral, https://t.co/sDmPBs2sty, https://t.co/giiS9CNn8V
- I often use this tool called MassDNS which is a high-performance DNS stub resolver.
- First, follow the installation guide of MassDNS.
- Then, get it from PyPI: – – Or, build it from source: – – Since the original massdns tool support many features, I did my best to fit the most and even more.
@lucasoft_co_uk: RT @Daniel_Abeles PyMassDNS – A Python wrapper for #MassDNS #python #tech https://t.co/Nox4XqgkNN 🐍
@KirkDBorne: Here are some FREE Must-Read #MachineLearning Books for #DataScientists: https://t.co/u1oTycgik8 #abdsc #BigData… https://t.co/YZXfzeomZw
@hack_videos: Python For Ethical Hacking (Advanced) – #1 – Introduction & IDE (VS Code) #Hacking #PenTest https://t.co/PDyiZjlUek https://t.co/SJLPyCWQCm
@skptricks: Show Image From HTTP URL In React Native :https://t.co/Fq8LSvZqIB#angularjs#webdevelopment #webdev #developer… https://t.co/DBc3d0omSf
@pythonbot_: Learn Python 3: A Beginners Guide Using Turtle Interactive Graphics https://t.co/JdQeJqvj6W #python #programming @pythonbot_
@sho_na_h: Day9Progate:PythonⅣのインスタンスメソッドの部分。土日は控えめ。【プログラミング学習のProgate】Pythonのレベルが37にUPしました！ https://t.co/mjykv9Z3ep #Progate #100DaysOfCode
@ThePSF: Python Software Foundation Fellow Members for Q2 2018 https://t.co/mDB5x57Q3A