Python, developer, node, nodejs & much more…
Python News Saturday, July 14
- [python-committers] Transfer of power
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, reactjs
- [python-committers] Transfer of power
- [Python-Dev] Accepting PEP 572, Assignment Expressions
- Data Engineer – £75K – Python / Spark / AWS / GCP / Azure
- Building an object-oriented Python interface for the Generic Mapping Tools
- Data Scientist – Cambridge – £75K – Python/ Keras
- 【報酬5万円】Pythonデータ解析講座の資料作成（jupyter notebook） – 仕事中毒 – workaholic –
お仕事情報, 開発, プログラミング, 求人, 副業, 稼ぐ
- [python-committers] Transfer of power – – Victor Stinner – vstinner at redhat.com – – – Thu Jul 12 11:55:25 EDT 2018 – – – – Hi, – – 2018-07-12 16:57 GMT+02:00 Guido van Rossum guido at python.org: – Now that PEP 572 is done, I don’t ever want to have…
- Thank you for having solved the long standing issue of the PEP 572: – taking a decision was the only way to stop the flood of emails on – mailing lists (python-dev for the latest one)!
- I’m sure that it was super hard and painful to take a decision on the – PEP, especially the most unpopular decision… approving it!
- The decisions that most matter are probably – – How are PEPs decided – – How are new core devs inducted – – For PEPs, I already told you in private about the PHP process to take – a decision on a RFC: vote where the majority wins.
- For – example, I’m not following anything about distutils and I’m happy that – Nick Coghlan and now Paul Moore handle these Coghlan: End of an era: after ~5 years, I decided that it’s – time to hand over the responsibilities of default Python packaging – interoperability PEP approval.
@aclark4life: Holy crap, the BDFL @gvanrossum is tired. Get some well-deserved rest @gvanrossum and thank you for Python! https://t.co/v1MGXh0yiO #Python
- The library also supports high- performance animations.
- This library enables canvas – – interactivity by allowing you to draw shapes and images using the canvas API for both desktop and mobile applications.
- [python-committers] Transfer of power – – Guido van Rossum – guido at python.org – – – Thu Jul 12 10:57:35 EDT 2018 – – – – Now that PEP 572 is done, I don’t ever want to have to fight so hard for a – PEP and find that so…
- I’ll – still be there for a while as an ordinary core dev, and I’ll still be – available to mentor people — possibly more available.
- The decisions that most matter are probably – – How are PEPs decided – – How are new core devs inducted – – We may be able to write up processes for these things as PEPs (maybe those – PEPs will form a kind of constitution).
- A reminder that the archives of this list are public although membership – is closed (limited to core devs).
- — – –Guido van Rossum next part ————– – An HTML attachment was scrubbed… – URL: – – – – More information about the python-committers – mailing list
@jessfraz: Earlier this year I said I wanted to be like @gvanrossum … now I really want to be like guido 🙂 https://t.co/wWKgt0dnQF
- [Python-Dev] Accepting PEP 572, Assignment Expressions – – Guido van Rossum – guido at python.org – – – Wed Jul 11 20:10:42 EDT 2018 – – – – As anticippated, after a final round of feedback I am hereby accepting PEP – 572, Assignment Expressions: to everyone who participated in…
- Below is a list of changes since the last post — they are mostly cosmetic so – I won’t post the doc again, but if you want to go over them in detail, – here’s the history of the file on GitHub: and here’s a diff since the last (sadly…
- – Tweaked the example at line 95-100 to use result = … rather than return – … so as to make a different rewrite less feasible – – Replaced the weak 2-arg iter example with Giampaolo Roloda’s while – chunk := file.read(8192): process(chunk) – – *Added prohibition of unparenthesized assignment…
- — – –Guido van Rossum next part ————– – An HTML attachment was scrubbed… – URL: – – – – More information about the Python-Dev – mailing list
@gvanrossum: PEP 572 accepted. https://t.co/N9lKeDs7e5
@opusrs: Data Engineer – £75K – Python / Spark / AWS / GCP / Azure , Cambridge, IT https://t.co/VM8UIqwvD1 #jobs #hiring
@leouieda: Slides for my #SciPy2018 talk about the latest developments in GMT/Python are on @figshare with links to demo code https://t.co/K6v8J3t9qT
@opusrs: Data Scientist – Cambridge – £75K – Python/ Keras, Cambridge, £50k-75k, IT https://t.co/5Nx4QKX9gw #jobs #hiring
@mativs: +1 https://t.co/RPmfvSxr5X
@no_suke: #100DaysOfCode #python 10日目。https://t.co/qZbGVhubzp今日も箸休め。venvでFlaskをインストールしてみた。(pip install [ライブラリ名]は、仮装環境下でないとで… https://t.co/52KsPS09eF
@workaholic_tk: ITお仕事情報！ 【報酬5万円】Pythonデータ解析講座の資料作成（jupyter notebook） https://t.co/ysifrBdjuV #お仕事情報 #開発 #プログラミング #求人 #副業 #稼ぐ