Python, machinelearning, opensource, kdn & much more…
Python News Tuesday, July 3
- Aiir Innovations – Bringing Artificial Intelligence to the maintenance industry!
- Top 20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects, updated
Python, MachineLearning, OpenSource, KDN
- Python Histogram Plotting: NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas & Seaborn – Real Python
- 20 Lessons for Python Beginners Summary
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, angularjs
- How to easily do Object Detection on Drone Imagery using Deep learning
- Administrador de Base de Datos Jr./Semi-Sr con conocimientos Python – PyAr – Python Argentina
- GitHub – nschloe/tuna: Python profile viewer
- Patrick Singletary on LinkedIn: “R & Python (Anaconda) can…
- Aiir Innovations brings Artificial Intelligence to the maintenance industry.
- We are looking for an ambitious full-time developer to join our core product development team.
- You should be proficient in Python application development and have a strong interest in Artificial Intelligence.
- You will be involved in the development of our core products, creating new features in close collaboration with our end users.
- Aside from code development, we are constantly exploring new technologies and techniques.
@AiirInnovations: We are looking for a Python developer to join our team! https://t.co/Juu204bnU4
- This article presents you Top 20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects of 2016 along with very interesting insights and trends found during the analysis.
- Continuing analysis from last year:Top20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects, this year KDnuggets bring you latest top 20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects on Github.
- When we compare 2016 and 2015 projects which are part of both Top 20 list, we can see Pattern, PyBrain and Pylearn2 have no major contribution as well as no new contributors.
- This was the analysis of Top 20 Python Machine Learning Open Source Projects 2016, based on no.
- Bio:Prasad Poreis a Business focused Analytics Consultant having 8 years of strong and diverse experience in IT and skills honed in business transformation, data engineering, statistical modelling, machine learning and project management.
@kdnuggets: Top 20 #Python #MachineLearning #OpenSource Projects, updated #KDN https://t.co/TuYcQcyp6n
- This is a script to identify sites of RT-mispriming from RNA-seq datasets.
- To use this script, you will need 4 files in the same folder as the python file.
- There will be several intermediate files generated from this script.
- The file with suffix Y_NAG will contain the identified sites of mispriming.
- This script is to extract all misprimed reads from mispriming sites identified using You will need 2 input files:
@ahmed7emedan: #Python scripts used to identify RT mispriming events are available on github (https://t.co/wH2T4UTkHk).Identifica… https://t.co/UHqr5yUl6k
- Heres what youll cover: – – – Building histograms in pure Python, without use of third party libraries – – Constructing histograms with NumPy to summarize the underlying data – – Plotting the resulting histogram with Matplotlib, Pandas, and Seaborn – – – – – Histograms in Pure Python -…
- The histogram is the resulting count of values within each bin: – – hist, bin_edges = np.histogram(d) – – hist – array([ 1, 0, 3, 4, 4, 10, 13, 9, 2, 4]) – – bin_edges – array([ 3.217, 5.199, 7.181, 9.163, 11.145, 13.127, 15.109, 17.091, – 19.073, 21.055, 23.037]) -…
- bincount() itself can be used to effectively construct the frequency table that you started off with here, with the distinction that values with zero occurrences are included: – – bcounts = np.bincount(a) – hist, _ = np.histogram(a, range=(0, a.max()), bins=a.max() + 1) – – np.array_equal(hist, bcounts) – True – -…
- Matplotlib provides the functionality to visualize Python histograms out of the box with a versatile wrapper around NumPys histogram(): – – import matplotlib.pyplot as plt – – # An interface to matplotlib.axes.Axes.hist() method – n, bins, patches = plt.hist(x=d, bins=’auto’, color=’#0504aa’, – alpha=0.7, Very Own Histogram’) – plt.text(23, 45, r’$\mu=15,…
- size, scale = 1000, 10 – commutes = size=size) ** bins=20, rwidth=0.9, – Times for 1,000 Time’) – plt.grid(axis=’y’, is similar but produces a histogram for each column of data in the DataFrame.
@realpython: 🐍📰 Python Histogram Plotting: NumPy, Matplotlib, Pandas & Seabornhttps://t.co/4pTTkms8xc
- In this chapter you will learn some Python basics, such as using the print function to display output.
- Python plays an important role in network programming.
- scikit-learn is an open source Python library that implements a range of machine learning, pre-processing, cross-validation and visualization algorithms using a unified interface.
- Speech Recognition is an important feature in several applications used such as home automation, artificial intelligence, etc.
- There are several APIs available to convert text to speech in python.
@BoostlogHQ: 20 Lessons for Python Beginners Summaryhttps://t.co/sLCVwVCOJz#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js #angularjs… https://t.co/Fl9zbMonCj
@irfnhm: Day 2: Worked on types, statements lists, loops. Code is on GitHub. #100DaysOfCode #Python https://t.co/opruI81QsQ
@AI_Developers: How to easily do Object Detection on Drone Imagery using Deep learning☞ https://t.co/wTxuFTPAKw#Python… https://t.co/zzAl3U9CyW
@PythonArgentina: Oferta laboral: Administrador de Base de Datos Jr./Semi-Sr con conocimientos Python – Nos encontramos en la búsq… https://t.co/gHkclgb7YK
@VictorStinner: tuna, a Python profile viewer, now supports Python 3.7 -X importtime to profile import time https://t.co/zzwHG0TgDv… https://t.co/TQQQrePSye
@psingletary: R & Python (Anaconda) can make anyone a DataScientist https://t.co/n5FbK5s8Cq https://t.co/cfkfhQMvYE