Domainname, domainnames, domain, domains & much more…
React News Wednesday, June 20
- Sunsetting React Native – Airbnb Engineering & Data Science – Medium
domainname, domainnames, domain, domains, domainsales, react
Template, Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js
- Senior Java Developer with React Experience at Hazelcast
jobs, remotejob, react
- AngularJS: The Spine of Front-End Web Development
Web, Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js
- This Week I Learned #2
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, angularjs, vuejs, angularjs
- This is the fourth in a series of blog posts in which we outline our experience with React Native and what is next for mobile at Airbnb.Where are we today?
- Although many teams relied on React Native and had planned on using it for the foreseeable future, we were ultimately unable to meet our original goals.
- Failing to Reach OurGoals – Move Faster – When React Native worked as intended, engineers were able to move at an unparalleled speed.
- It is not allbad – Although we werent able to achieve our goals with React Native, engineers who used React Native generally had a positive experience.
- Every company that uses React Native will have an experience that is a unique function of their team composition, existing app, product requirements, and maturity of React Native.
@nolimits4web: “Sunsetting React Native” by Gabriel Peal https://t.co/c4F372k4LC
- Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
- Declarative views make your code more predictable and easier to debug.
@DomainiNames: Facebook Acquires https://t.co/F39CjhM5gU Domain Name https://t.co/xSIq4G79MW #domainname #domainnames #domain #domains #domainsales #react
- I shall talk about Mustache next, as it also one of the best template engines.
- Mustache: – – Mustache loves to call itself logic-less template engine because there are no cumbersome and confusing conditional if and then statements or looping constructs embedded within a Mustache template.
- We are looking for Senior Java Developer who is going to join Integration Team at Hazelcast.
- Our main focus as Integration Team is integrating Hazelcast into various frameworks,products and platforms which are available both open source or commercially in the market – – Do you enjoy any of the following?
- At Hazelcast you will work with the best engineers out there: – – With hazelcast.org you will work on an exciting open-source project that rocks the scene of distributed caching and computing – – We would like you to:
@RemoteJobIO: Hazelcast is looking for remote Senior Java Developer with React Experience #jobs #remotejob #react.js https://t.co/zFSHMEjMjG
@Boostlog_js: https://t.co/rGPAfsDOXt AngularJS: The Spine of Front-End #Web Development. #Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js… https://t.co/S0fWBDyjPa
@Boostlog_js: https://t.co/ZqNMAmrBBQ This Week I Learned #2 #Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js #angularjs #vuejs #angularjs… https://t.co/Z6G3gvjIx5
@fullstack_devp: Modern React with Redux☞ https://t.co/OrHvCMAaRl#Reactjs #Redux https://t.co/kW5D3pNS8c
@Zibtek: RT @lrt_company: Are you a Web App Frontend Crack? (f/m)https://t.co/bWB6Og3FAu https://t.co/ICaWOypsQS
@VladaPecanac: A new blog post is out: Learn more about form handling and sending POST requests in React: https://t.co/KBvJwno2m0… https://t.co/KIxOEAl3GH
Top React Courses
Modern React with Redux (86,762 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
The Complete React Native and Redux Course (53,888 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create real-world native apps using React Native
- Make truly reusable components that look great
- Understand the terminology and concepts of Redux
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Apple and Google Play Stores
- Get up to speed with React design principles and methodologies
- Discover mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers
Advanced React and Redux (35,016 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build a scaleable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport
- Learn the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication
- Figure out what a Higher Order Component and how to use it to write dramatically less code
- Write Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux
- Set up your own testing environment with Mocha and Chai
- Realize the power of building composable components
React Redux React-Router: From Beginner to Paid Professional (11,715 students enrolled)By Leonardo Daniel
- Building your amazing web applications with React JS and Redux
- Getting a high-paying job as a front-end developer
- Becoming familiar with the technologies supporting React, including NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6/ES2015.
React Native: Advanced Concepts (16,058 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Make compelling applications using expert-level features of React Native
- Create amazingly smooth and performant animations
- Build new React Native apps with Expo
- Understand the latest Navigation options for new React Native apps
- Add logic to your Firebase backend with Google Cloud Functions
- Update your users with cross platform Push Notifications
- Handle your users going offline with Redux Persist
React JS and Redux - Mastering Web Apps (54,299 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Develop entire React JS and Redux applications from scratch.
- Build applications that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with full authentication, and real-time database.
React basic in just 1 hour (22,331 students enrolled)By Leo Trieu
- Taste of how to build your very first React component.
- How to handle event in components.
- Understand two key concepts of React: State and Props.
- How to reuse and nest components.
- How to transfer data between Parent, Child components.
- How to work with Array, Form
Meteor and React for Realtime Apps (7,889 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create interactive web apps amazingly fast
- Build amazing single page applications with Meteor and React JS
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Meteor applications
- Learn the true purpose of Meteor in a modern application
- Be the engineer who explains how Meteor works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Build and prototype interesting personal projects in a weekend
GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide (14,683 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and GraphQL
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring GraphQL servers
- Realize the power of building flexible data schemas
- Be the engineer who explains how GraphQL works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Become fluent in the ecosystem supporting GraphQL, including the differences between Apollo and Relay
- Create ES6 applications from the ground up.
- Use the terminal/command-line application and a code editor to code.
- Look at ES6 code and understand keyword and concepts.
- Create live development servers with Webpack.
- Code in es6 comfortably, using all the new features.
- Build es6 projects from the ground up using tools like webpack and babel.
- Create a basic ReactJS application from scratch.