React News Friday, March 23 List page, React native, Var fakerator & more…
React News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Animated Transition in React Native! – React Native Motion –
- How to navigate from List Page with couple of items to Detail Page of one item — with beautiful animation!
- List Page, React Native, destination element, relatively positioned element,
- GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
- var fakerator, Dr. Marcus Drechsler, german var fakerator, russia var fakerator, localization var fakerator
- An IDE for React.js – Arnaud –
- It all started with a need for a software, free, that would provide everything for react development. I started working on this personal project two months ago and it is with an extreme joy that I am…
- class-based react components, integrated React snippets, bind component methods, current file tree, react development
- We cant really unmount the List Page and show the Detail Page because we need to wait till all animations are done.
- We specified source element of the SharedElement on List Page.
- The SharedElement works like this: – get a position of the source elementget position of the destination element (obviously, without this step the animation cant be initiated)create a clone of the shared element (The magic!)
- Thats because List Page is covered up by Detail Page during that moving animation.
- It is up to you to set an opacity for source and destination element to 0 when a moving to destination was initiated, and back to 1 for destination element once the animation was finished.
- fakerator was inspired by and has used data definitions from Marak’s faker.js library – – Download the package and use the or the file in your project.
- The library uses the Mersenne Twister pseudorandom number generator, so set seed value, if you want to get a repeatable random sequence: – – The library supports localizations.
- In production, you can load only a specific locale: – – Please read this how to add a new locale – – Use this functions to generate fake random data – – You can set genre of user with first parameter.
- First parameter is the generator function.
- The populate replace symbol to a random number and symbol to a random letter.
- Well, Reacto is a suggestion to the react community.
- You can also get suggestions from npm registry right from Reacto.
- Start creating new class-based react components now, and see how it looks anytime youll edit the file.
- Today, I really hope that I can give something back to all of you, so that new developers start programming with the right tools, for free.
- If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to comment below or open a new issue on github using feedback and idea labels.
Top React Courses
Modern React with Redux (86,762 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
The Complete React Native and Redux Course (53,888 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create real-world native apps using React Native
- Make truly reusable components that look great
- Understand the terminology and concepts of Redux
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Apple and Google Play Stores
- Get up to speed with React design principles and methodologies
- Discover mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers
Advanced React and Redux (35,016 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build a scaleable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport
- Learn the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication
- Figure out what a Higher Order Component and how to use it to write dramatically less code
- Write Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux
- Set up your own testing environment with Mocha and Chai
- Realize the power of building composable components
React Redux React-Router: From Beginner to Paid Professional (11,715 students enrolled)By Leonardo Daniel
- Building your amazing web applications with React JS and Redux
- Getting a high-paying job as a front-end developer
- Becoming familiar with the technologies supporting React, including NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6/ES2015.
React Native: Advanced Concepts (16,058 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Make compelling applications using expert-level features of React Native
- Create amazingly smooth and performant animations
- Build new React Native apps with Expo
- Understand the latest Navigation options for new React Native apps
- Add logic to your Firebase backend with Google Cloud Functions
- Update your users with cross platform Push Notifications
- Handle your users going offline with Redux Persist
React JS and Redux - Mastering Web Apps (54,299 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Develop entire React JS and Redux applications from scratch.
- Build applications that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with full authentication, and real-time database.
React basic in just 1 hour (22,331 students enrolled)By Leo Trieu
- Taste of how to build your very first React component.
- How to handle event in components.
- Understand two key concepts of React: State and Props.
- How to reuse and nest components.
- How to transfer data between Parent, Child components.
- How to work with Array, Form
Meteor and React for Realtime Apps (7,889 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create interactive web apps amazingly fast
- Build amazing single page applications with Meteor and React JS
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Meteor applications
- Learn the true purpose of Meteor in a modern application
- Be the engineer who explains how Meteor works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Build and prototype interesting personal projects in a weekend
GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide (14,683 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and GraphQL
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring GraphQL servers
- Realize the power of building flexible data schemas
- Be the engineer who explains how GraphQL works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Become fluent in the ecosystem supporting GraphQL, including the differences between Apollo and Relay
- Create ES6 applications from the ground up.
- Use the terminal/command-line application and a code editor to code.
- Look at ES6 code and understand keyword and concepts.
- Create live development servers with Webpack.
- Code in es6 comfortably, using all the new features.
- Build es6 projects from the ground up using tools like webpack and babel.
- Create a basic ReactJS application from scratch.