React News Thursday, February 8
React News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 7 Reasons Why React Native Is the Right Choice for Mobile App Development
- React Native, app, React Native app, React Native development, app development
- Learn Angular from Top Articles for the Past Year (v.2018)
- For Jan-Dec 2017, we compared nearly 9,000 articles about Angular and picked the Top 40 (0.44%).
- extremely competitive list, Angular, best daily articles, Angular Articles, breakup letter
- Angular & WebAssembly
- A collection of examples, showing how WebAssembly can work with Angular 2+
- Ivy Demo
- GitHub | Implementation, Ivy Demo, Status,
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 09:47:04 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-07-13T07:15:06.020000+00:00
Author: Daffodil Software
- For example: When developing native iOS app, you cannot send a SMS directly by using the platform API, until the native platform SMS application is launched to the user.
- Native Code is Welcome, AnytimeWhen building an app with React Native, it is easy and possible to combine with the components that are written in Java, Swift, Objective-C, .NET, or any other programming language.
- So, for example: If you are familiar with developer tools for Chrome or Safari, the same can be utilized for mobile development.The option to integrate third party plugin means there is less reliance up on the web-view for some crucial functionalities to be embedded to the app.The API functionality can…
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 07:48:54 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-08T07:40:29.285000+00:00
- Learn Angular from Top Articles for the Past Year (v.2018)For Jan-Dec 2017, we compared nearly 9,000 articles about Angular and picked the Top 40 (0.44%).
- Mybridge AI ranks articles based on the quality of content measured by our machine and a variety of human factors including the number of shares and minutes read.This directory is designed to make your life easier as it organizes the most useful articles by 20 key topics, where experienced web…
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 19:31:29 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 03:43:53 +0000 2018
Modern React with Redux (86,762 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
The Complete React Native and Redux Course (53,888 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create real-world native apps using React Native
- Make truly reusable components that look great
- Understand the terminology and concepts of Redux
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Apple and Google Play Stores
- Get up to speed with React design principles and methodologies
- Discover mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers
Advanced React and Redux (35,016 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build a scaleable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport
- Learn the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication
- Figure out what a Higher Order Component and how to use it to write dramatically less code
- Write Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux
- Set up your own testing environment with Mocha and Chai
- Realize the power of building composable components
React Redux React-Router: From Beginner to Paid Professional (11,715 students enrolled)By Leonardo Daniel
- Building your amazing web applications with React JS and Redux
- Getting a high-paying job as a front-end developer
- Becoming familiar with the technologies supporting React, including NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6/ES2015.
React Native: Advanced Concepts (16,058 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Make compelling applications using expert-level features of React Native
- Create amazingly smooth and performant animations
- Build new React Native apps with Expo
- Understand the latest Navigation options for new React Native apps
- Add logic to your Firebase backend with Google Cloud Functions
- Update your users with cross platform Push Notifications
- Handle your users going offline with Redux Persist
React JS and Redux - Mastering Web Apps (54,299 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Develop entire React JS and Redux applications from scratch.
- Build applications that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with full authentication, and real-time database.
React basic in just 1 hour (22,331 students enrolled)By Leo Trieu
- Taste of how to build your very first React component.
- How to handle event in components.
- Understand two key concepts of React: State and Props.
- How to reuse and nest components.
- How to transfer data between Parent, Child components.
- How to work with Array, Form
Meteor and React for Realtime Apps (7,889 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create interactive web apps amazingly fast
- Build amazing single page applications with Meteor and React JS
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Meteor applications
- Learn the true purpose of Meteor in a modern application
- Be the engineer who explains how Meteor works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Build and prototype interesting personal projects in a weekend
GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide (14,683 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and GraphQL
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring GraphQL servers
- Realize the power of building flexible data schemas
- Be the engineer who explains how GraphQL works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Become fluent in the ecosystem supporting GraphQL, including the differences between Apollo and Relay
- Create ES6 applications from the ground up.
- Use the terminal/command-line application and a code editor to code.
- Look at ES6 code and understand keyword and concepts.
- Create live development servers with Webpack.
- Code in es6 comfortably, using all the new features.
- Build es6 projects from the ground up using tools like webpack and babel.
- Create a basic ReactJS application from scratch.