React News Tuesday, January 30
React News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Laravel 5.5 ReactJS Tutorial With Example From Scratch
- Laravel 5.5 ReactJS Tutorial With Example From Scratch. It’s simple Laravel ReactJS Tutorial. Laravel is popular php backend framework and ReactJS frontend.
- div className=, import React, following command, export default, /div
- Rethinking State Management with React Agent – DailyJS – Medium
- For over twenty years, REST systems have been the dominant way of transferring state between the client and the server. REST is built upon HTTP; in this paradigm, developers write POST, GET, and…
- React Agent, TCP handshake, three-way TCP handshake, big advantage, initial TCP handshake
- JSK Weekly – January 24, 2018
If you are looking for a new position as a…
- The Official Microsoft ASP.NET Site
- Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
- ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core app, Start learning ASP.NET, ASP.NET Community Standup
- My Top 3 Favourite Indicators for Technical Analysis of Cryptocurrencies
- This is not financial advice and I am not a financial advisor. I’m sure there’re plenty of licenced professionals in your jurisdiction. Speak to them, not strangers on the internet with Hyman Minsky…
- Ichimoku Cloud, Relative Strength Index, Kumo Cloud, price action, RSI
- Ian Horrocks\’ calculator built with React Automata – CodeSandbox
- Constructing the User Interface with Statecharts: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Constructing-User-Interface-Statecharts-Horrocks/dp/0201342782React Automata: https://github.com/MicheleBertoli/react-automata
- Ian Horrocks, React Automata, calculator, CodeSandbox,
- internationalpromotion.com — Domain Name For Sale on Flippa:
- Buy & Sell Online Businesses on the Flippa marketplace.
- Flippa Terms, listing, Conditions,
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 08:22:11 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-08-31T20:58:54+00:00
- It will create the two tables, which is by default ships by Laravel 5.5 – – As we have discussed earlier, type the following command for React Preset.
- The folder name is components, which is react component and the second file is app.js other file is bootstrap.js – – Go to the resources >> views >> welcome.blade.php file and copy the following code to it.
- After saving the file, Laravel Mix will recompile all of our assets and build successful bundled app.js file.
- If you have done all correct and save the file, then Laravel Mix recompile it and if you have not started the Laravel development server, then please start it by php artisan serve – – Switch the browser to this click the CreateItem link, you will see the following screen.
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 02:18:53 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-25T13:41:02.141000+00:00
Author: Tom Stern Rosenblatt
- Rethinking State Management with React AgentFor over twenty years, REST systems have been the dominant way of transferring state between the client and the server.
- WebSockets maintain an open socket connection between the client and server.
- That means the server can push data to the client using WebSockets, which, believe it or not, is not a feature of REST.Another big advantage is sockets are faster than HTTP requests.
- In contrast, WebSockets perform an initial TCP handshake, and that’s it; WebSockets require much less overhead.Enter React Agent.React Agent anticipates this future by building its architecture on WebSockets, alongside some other nifty technologies like React and Redux.Its core functionality is an easy means to communicate between the client and server….
- There are only six main methods to know.React Agent’s core functionality is two-fold:Instead of multiple endpoints on the server-side, React Agent reduces HTTP overhead with communication through a single endpoint for every client query, based on WebSockets.
Tweeted At: Wed Jan 24 22:00:20 +0000 2018
- Not sure what framework to choose for your next project?
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 10:21:32 +0000 2018
- The product(s) you are about to install leverage the Web Platform Installer (WebPI) for installation.
- By downloading and using the Web Platform Installer (WebPI), you agree to the license terms and privacy statement for WebPI.
- This installer will contact Microsoft over the Internet to retrieve product information.
- WebPI uses the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), which is turned on by default, see privacy statement for more information.
- To view which software uses CEIP, see here.
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 03:09:01 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-19T05:03:36.113000+00:00
- Ichimoku CloudWhat it isIchimoku Kinko Hyo, also known as the Ichimoku Cloud or simply as Cloud, is a ‘complete’ indicator which uses moving average data to show the trend of an instrument, the strength of that trend, dynamic areas of present and future support and resistance, and more.Why I like…
- Namely, I will draw my lines/levels of support and resistance first, and then overlay the Ichimoku Cloud to see if any of my lines have confluence with the indicator e.g. a support line which lines up with the Kijun line will make me more confident about that support level holding,…
- In other words, I like it because many cryptocurrency traders misuse it and only rely on overbought/oversold signals, not realising what else it is capable of.Another reason I like the RSI is because it can be used as a sort of all-in-one oscillator, thus relieving me of the need to…
- What I am saying is once I’ve already identified a zone where I want to enter/exit, and price is in that zone, I will use the RSI on low time frames to enter around my predetermined range when an instrument is oversold and to exit around my predetermined range when…
- VolumeWhat it isVolume is an indicator which depicts the amount that an instrument was traded over a period of time.Why I like itI like the default volume indicator (shown below) as well as other volume-based indicators such as the VPVR, the OBV, et cetera.This is because volume, in my opinion,…
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 29 10:29:58 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 10:47:17 +0000 2018
Modern React with Redux (86,762 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
The Complete React Native and Redux Course (53,888 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create real-world native apps using React Native
- Make truly reusable components that look great
- Understand the terminology and concepts of Redux
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Apple and Google Play Stores
- Get up to speed with React design principles and methodologies
- Discover mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers
Advanced React and Redux (35,016 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build a scaleable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport
- Learn the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication
- Figure out what a Higher Order Component and how to use it to write dramatically less code
- Write Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux
- Set up your own testing environment with Mocha and Chai
- Realize the power of building composable components
React Redux React-Router: From Beginner to Paid Professional (11,715 students enrolled)By Leonardo Daniel
- Building your amazing web applications with React JS and Redux
- Getting a high-paying job as a front-end developer
- Becoming familiar with the technologies supporting React, including NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6/ES2015.
React Native: Advanced Concepts (16,058 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Make compelling applications using expert-level features of React Native
- Create amazingly smooth and performant animations
- Build new React Native apps with Expo
- Understand the latest Navigation options for new React Native apps
- Add logic to your Firebase backend with Google Cloud Functions
- Update your users with cross platform Push Notifications
- Handle your users going offline with Redux Persist
React JS and Redux - Mastering Web Apps (54,299 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Develop entire React JS and Redux applications from scratch.
- Build applications that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with full authentication, and real-time database.
React basic in just 1 hour (22,331 students enrolled)By Leo Trieu
- Taste of how to build your very first React component.
- How to handle event in components.
- Understand two key concepts of React: State and Props.
- How to reuse and nest components.
- How to transfer data between Parent, Child components.
- How to work with Array, Form
Meteor and React for Realtime Apps (7,889 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create interactive web apps amazingly fast
- Build amazing single page applications with Meteor and React JS
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Meteor applications
- Learn the true purpose of Meteor in a modern application
- Be the engineer who explains how Meteor works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Build and prototype interesting personal projects in a weekend
GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide (14,683 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and GraphQL
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring GraphQL servers
- Realize the power of building flexible data schemas
- Be the engineer who explains how GraphQL works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Become fluent in the ecosystem supporting GraphQL, including the differences between Apollo and Relay
- Create ES6 applications from the ground up.
- Use the terminal/command-line application and a code editor to code.
- Look at ES6 code and understand keyword and concepts.
- Create live development servers with Webpack.
- Code in es6 comfortably, using all the new features.
- Build es6 projects from the ground up using tools like webpack and babel.
- Create a basic ReactJS application from scratch.