React, redux, admin, dashboard & much more…
React News Thursday, July 5
- SecureAdmin Theme
react, redux, admin, dashboard
issue, Github, opensource, node, nodejs
- Releasing 0.56 · React Native
- Awesome React – The best React videos on the web
- Server-side React routing with Elixir
- React Native at Airbnb, Expo Dev Tools, Rebolt
- 10 Selection Python Machine Learning Library
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js
- Join React Native EU 2018 as a volunteer!
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, reactjs
@SecureEnd: SecureAdmin Theme Dashboard https://t.co/Lnvus0WnBh Retweet, Like, Comment, Follow. #react #redux #admin #dashboard https://t.co/BPFEXyfoGH
@IssueHunt: 【BoostIo/Boostnote】Note Templates?Fund: $40https://t.co/ZOd8fzKAFp#issue #Github #opensource #node #nodejs… https://t.co/BlSMzT8ACi
- This blog post highlights some of the changes introduced in this new release.
- With React Native’s impressive adoption, breaking changes must be made with great care, and the process is not as smooth as we’d like.
- There are some more steps that need to be taken in this direction, and you can follow along with the future planning and discussion of updating the Android support in the dedicated issue (and a side one for the JSC).
- And remember to keep an eye on the upgrading guide to avoid issues moving to this new version.
- A final note: starting this week, the React Native core team will resume holding monthly meetings.
@grabbou: React Native 0.56.0 is out on npm! https://t.co/SWdSRGFTWY
- In this episode of React Native Radio, the panelists talk to Tyler McGinnis.
- Tyler works full time on his website TylerMcGinnis.com, does a lot of teaching and blog posts, and has built out Udacitys React Nanodegree.
- They talk about the new React APIs that are coming out and discuss using React on the web.
@awesomereact: Experimenting with something new on https://t.co/qW3dAohb7V. Now also showcasing the latest #reactjs news on the ho… https://t.co/oPRGZYQhF3
@Air2ick: You don’t need #nodejs for universal @reactjs apps. Try @elixirlang https://t.co/bE7m0WTUKz #myelixirstatus
@letsreactio: Our latest newsletter issue is out, check it out for some awesome React Native resources and articles: https://t.co/HeG654xrj4
- Basic tasks in Machine learning are: – – – concept learning – – function learning – – predictive modeling – – clustering – – finding predictive patterns – – – – Python Machine Learning – – Neural networks and machine learning has been one of the hottest tech topics in…
- Here is a list of some of the best Python machine learning libraries.
- Pyevolveis a machine learning library that provides the developer with an amazing framework for building and executing genetic algorithm.
- Caffe is a library for machine learning in vision applications.
- Matplotlib is a python library that is used for powerful Python libraries for machine learning have been discussed above.
@BoostlogHQ: 10 Selection Python Machine Learning Libraryhttps://t.co/oskxkrKgSf#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js… https://t.co/vmtcBBAfaN
@react_native_eu: Want to join the awesome React Native EU team as a volunteer this year? Let us know! 👉 https://t.co/5WD46TKGXS
Top React Courses
Modern React with Redux (86,762 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
The Complete React Native and Redux Course (53,888 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create real-world native apps using React Native
- Make truly reusable components that look great
- Understand the terminology and concepts of Redux
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Apple and Google Play Stores
- Get up to speed with React design principles and methodologies
- Discover mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers
Advanced React and Redux (35,016 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build a scaleable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport
- Learn the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication
- Figure out what a Higher Order Component and how to use it to write dramatically less code
- Write Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux
- Set up your own testing environment with Mocha and Chai
- Realize the power of building composable components
React Redux React-Router: From Beginner to Paid Professional (11,715 students enrolled)By Leonardo Daniel
- Building your amazing web applications with React JS and Redux
- Getting a high-paying job as a front-end developer
- Becoming familiar with the technologies supporting React, including NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6/ES2015.
React Native: Advanced Concepts (16,058 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Make compelling applications using expert-level features of React Native
- Create amazingly smooth and performant animations
- Build new React Native apps with Expo
- Understand the latest Navigation options for new React Native apps
- Add logic to your Firebase backend with Google Cloud Functions
- Update your users with cross platform Push Notifications
- Handle your users going offline with Redux Persist
React JS and Redux - Mastering Web Apps (54,299 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Develop entire React JS and Redux applications from scratch.
- Build applications that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with full authentication, and real-time database.
React basic in just 1 hour (22,331 students enrolled)By Leo Trieu
- Taste of how to build your very first React component.
- How to handle event in components.
- Understand two key concepts of React: State and Props.
- How to reuse and nest components.
- How to transfer data between Parent, Child components.
- How to work with Array, Form
Meteor and React for Realtime Apps (7,889 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Create interactive web apps amazingly fast
- Build amazing single page applications with Meteor and React JS
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Meteor applications
- Learn the true purpose of Meteor in a modern application
- Be the engineer who explains how Meteor works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Build and prototype interesting personal projects in a weekend
GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide (14,683 students enrolled)By Stephen Grider
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and GraphQL
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring GraphQL servers
- Realize the power of building flexible data schemas
- Be the engineer who explains how GraphQL works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Become fluent in the ecosystem supporting GraphQL, including the differences between Apollo and Relay
- Create ES6 applications from the ground up.
- Use the terminal/command-line application and a code editor to code.
- Look at ES6 code and understand keyword and concepts.
- Create live development servers with Webpack.
- Code in es6 comfortably, using all the new features.
- Build es6 projects from the ground up using tools like webpack and babel.
- Create a basic ReactJS application from scratch.