Developer, node, nodejs, coding & much more…
Solidity News Friday, July 13
- Build own Ethereum Token with Solidity
Developer, node, nodejs, coding, js, angularjs
- Mapping 1 to many ownership
ethereum, solidity, mapping
- In Solidity, how to check whether the code is being executed on-chain or not?
ethereum, solidity, view
- Contract returns a hex value when a string is expected
- Error transferring ERC20 tokens from a contract to an user account
ethereum, solidity, web3js, metamask
- truffle contract doesn’t throw error when view function is rejected
- Call function with less numbers of arguments than function needs
ethereum, solidity, function
- solidity – Keccak256 generates 2 hash of the same string – Ethereum Stack Exchange
ethereum, solidity, remix, hash, keccak256
- solidity – How to pass uint256 to smart contract function using web3.js – Ethereum Stack Exchange
ethereum, solidity, web3js, remix
- It is important when we talking about how to Build own Ethereum Token with Solidity to keep in our minds that there are two types of cryptocurrencies: – – one is coin and the other one is token.
- Difference between coins and token – – The main difference between coins and token that you should know before you Build own Ethereum Token with Solidity is that: – – Coins have their own blockchains.
- This is the basic code and all you need to do is go to the Ethereum GitHub solidity ide and paste your token right there.
- Congratulation you Build own Ethereum Token with Solidity and you have your own CCX – – You have your own coin and if you go to the Ethereum scan.
- Now I Built my own Ethereum Token and I have my own coin and I can sell it to the public.
@BoostlogHQ: Build own Ethereum Token with Solidityhttps://t.co/9Qhhk65zRy#Developer #node #nodejs #coding #js #angularjs… https://t.co/UzCH6QKIKF
- this is probably a really really simple question but shamefully it’s had me stumped for a while.
- I am building a simple application which would allow users to purchase Newspaper Articles.
- Simple enough but the relations is killing me.
- An Author, An Article and A Reader – – An Author can have many Articles – – An Article can have one Author – – An Article can have many Readers – – A Reader can have many Articles – – An Author and a Reader have no relation -…
- I’m sure this is simple so any advice would be appreciated, – – My code is pretty rubbish for now so I don’t think it will help posting it
@StackEthereum: Mapping 1 to many ownership https://t.co/UFtBZJK5dG #ethereum #solidity #mapping
@StackEthereum: In Solidity, how to check whether the code is being executed on-chain or not? https://t.co/knBUK4d6Xa #ethereum #solidity #view
- I’m working with an ERC20 token and when I instantiate a new instance of it and try to receive its symbol in my tests, I receive a hex representation of the string.
- The relevant code for the ERC20 token is the following – – When I log out I get the following instead of DAI – – Any explanations and suggestions are appreciated!
@StackEthereum: Error transferring ERC20 tokens from a contract to an user account https://t.co/iFhXqOWq3S #ethereum #solidity #web3js #metamask
- Your use of Stack Overflows Products and Services, including the Stack Overflow Network, is subject to these policies and terms.
@StackEthereum: Call function with less numbers of arguments than function needs https://t.co/DRDWa4Ore1 #ethereum #solidity #function
@StackEthereum: Keccak256 generates 2 hash of the same string https://t.co/KqdaunzBgb #ethereum #solidity #remix #hash #keccak256
@StackEthereum: How to pass uint256 to smart contract function using web3.js https://t.co/gqLMeyb6IV #ethereum #solidity #web3js #remix
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications